Washington Journal: Micheal Steele.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 12, 2012.

1. There's no doubt the obama admin fvcked up big time in Benghazi and impeachment really is the rational course of action with the known information.

#41     Nov 13, 2012
  2. If you weren't aware heil hitler,the majority of white votes no longer win the presidency.Minorities will soon be the majority (I know thats got to hurt a skin head like yourself :D) so the white vote will be less and less important

Obama got the majority of the young white vote so you cant even count on that in the future :(

#42     Nov 13, 2012
  3. :D

Still in denial. That's okay. Be careful in 2014 tho, and put those dog whistles away, lest it end very badly for you folks politically, again. :)

#43     Nov 13, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I will not back off from reality, the statement is true. Blacks are dependent on government. The idea of lying to soothe people's feelings is what is odious to anybody who values self respect and intellectual integrity.

If the majority is now idiots, then so be it. I have no interest in placating people who will never buy into fiscal conservatism. Let's go down to the bottom and then we'll see who gets out of the mess.

#44     Nov 13, 2012
  5. Its no longer 1980,the % of whites reagan carried no longer wins the white house :D

#45     Nov 13, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

what did I deny?

you folks are not very bright.

#46     Nov 13, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

LOL no shit genius

how long did that one take you?

#47     Nov 13, 2012
  8. You're the one who felt it was necessary to mention that mitt got the same % of white votes as reagan as though it meant something genius

#48     Nov 13, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

In response to RCG's comment "Even white people do not like the white people's party mantra. Mittens bet on that, got destroyed, and will continue to be destroyed until this changes. "

I was pointing that the majority of white people did in fact vote republican since once again you guys cannot, or will not, evolve your beliefs from reality

#49     Nov 13, 2012
  10. another message. and this coming from a republican who believes an invisible man in the sky created mankind just as we see them now. he knows a few things about stupid:

Bobby Jindal: GOP Should 'Stop Being The Stupid Party'
    Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal hurled harsh criticism at his own party after the GOP was blindsided in the 2012 elections, telling Republicans to end "dumbed-down conservatism" by putting a stop to "offensive, bizarre" comments.

“It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments -- enough of that,” Jindal told Politico. “It’s not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can’t be tolerated within our party. We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.”

Jindal told Politico Republicans should “stop being the stupid party” by working to embrace a larger group of constituents rather than becoming the party of "big anything."

The GOP governor criticized the idea that the GOP is "the party that simply protects the rich." Jindal even took a jab at Mitt Romney's now-infamous "47 percent" remarks, noting Republicans would have to be more inclusive going forward.

“The Republican Party is going to fight for every single vote,” he said. “That means the 47 percent and the 53 percent, that means any other combination of numbers going up to 100 percent.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/bobby-jindal-gop_n_2121511.html

#50     Nov 13, 2012