Washington Journal: Micheal Steele.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

while the democrats like Obama take in the communist whackos like OWS since they are 'big tent' and all

you are a delusional talk-out-of-your-ass democrat. Tea party is mainly about fiscal conservatism, and that will never sell amongst government addicted minorities. Blacks cannot survive without either a government check or job, and low wage mexicans don't pay their way with public services.

#21     Nov 13, 2012
  2. The GOP's ground game has nothing to do with all the voters they turned away with their anti abortion,anti immigrant,anti contraception,anti gay,anti minority, tea party ready to ruin the country if they don't get their way message imo

#22     Nov 13, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Here's what you fools do not get, the economy is already ruined. Keeping up this fiscal life support system based on stimulus by borrowing money for entitlements will not work, even Obama has said so.

I personally don't care if you idiots don't like that message, it is the only responsible one out there.

#23     Nov 13, 2012
  4. Keep preaching your message...from the sidelines

#24     Nov 13, 2012
  5. That's kinda funny because the TEA party is the only thing that distinguishes republicans from the democrat party.

#25     Nov 13, 2012
  6. That's okay I will get some sense of satisfaction as you dumbfvcks complain about economic and social conditions as they worsen from the policies you stupid fvckers mindlessly endorse .

#26     Nov 13, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Preaching? WTF are you doing in here moron?

No disagreement on substance I see, once again you cannot compete on ideas

my fiscal idealogy has been on the 'sidelines' for many years now, the last time anyone who thought like me had power was 1995-2000. No problem for me personally, I'm financially insulated. I'd wager I'm better off than you are.

#27     Nov 13, 2012
  8. See those blanket statements you just made? Well that stuff got said during the primaries in the GOP also. The dog whistles got so loud that the message became clear.

Even white people do not like the white people's party mantra. Mittens bet on that, got destroyed, and will continue to be destroyed until this changes.

#28     Nov 13, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

making my popcorn as rome burns, but putting a little dissonance in the primitives along the way

#29     Nov 13, 2012
  10. I appreciate angry bigoted republicans like mav88,they will continue to bring voters to the democratic party :)

#30     Nov 13, 2012