Wasendorf's suicide note to his son

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2012/07/17/russell-wasendorf-sr-s-suicide-note-to-his-son/

July 17, 2012, 4:41 PM

Russell Wasendorf Sr.’s Suicide Note to His Son

Here is the suicide note that a person familiar with the situation said was left by Peregrine Chief Executive Russell Wasendorf Sr. to his son:

To My Wonderful Son, Russ,

By the time you read this I will have taken my life. I beg for your forgiveness. I have written my final confession that will be discovered with my body. I know you will be shocked to discover my crimes. It all started about 20 years ago. I never wanted you to know the kind of guy I really was.

I know you’ll start second guessing yourself, thinking back on some of the subtle signals that I may be up to something. Your mistake was that you trusted your Father, nothing more.

Another thing you do not know is that Nancy and I are married. We recently got married in Las Vegas. That makes her the heir to the majority of my estate. She will obviously need your help. She will be totally surprised by my demise and certainly will not expect to be saddled with the responsibilities.

It is my dying wish that you help her.

I love you deeply.
    (signed) Dad

2. It's easy to hate.

Reality is, most of us, most of the time, are only as honest as our circumstances allow temptation to be held at arms' length.

3. jem

jem

Hey son I am a conman.
    I just got married (probably an incompetent trophy wife)
    I gave away your birthright
    You were a fool for trusting me
    But, you have can my subscription to direct TV

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-GS47f6JUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Is Nancy heir to anything ,
    What is his to give away ?

5. taking your life in a situation like this IS the honorable thing to do.

But if you're going to do it then it must be done proper....with a sword to the stomach

Seppuku baby....

6. She will need legal counsel for sure, being married to him opens up a can of worms, hopefully she did not know what was going on. That said people are a trip. :confused:

7. To add insult to injury...Not only did the old man essentially write the kid out of the will with the hasty marriage (Las Vegas wedding???); but now the kid is his father's namesake. You think anyone will want anything to do with him in this industry going forward?

8. clacy

clacy

What a dick....

9. Jon Corzine take note. Please kill yourself.

10. :p :p :p

#10     Jul 17, 2012