Was Treyvon a druggie?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by serioustrade, Apr 24, 2012.

1. "It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver, according to a Twitter account that it is claimed belonged to the teen. "
    -----------------

I'm not going to look it up but I'm pretty sure he was suspended for being in an "unauthorized area." when I first read that, my first thought was, the area where a driver sits on a school bus is an "unatuhorized area" hence they suspend him not for hitting the bus driver (assualt) he is suspended for "being in an unauthorized area".

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

In the Darwinian sense the gene pool has been infinitesimally improved by the removal of Treyvon Martin by George Zimmerman.

Evolution at work. I love science. :D

3. I give mom a pass. It was her little boy and mom's are likely to stand up for their own regardless of facts or reason. The lawyer gets a pass too. It's his job to try and find the best way to paint a favorable picture of his client. The rest of the mob, and that's just what they are, a mob. They're in it for all that can be had for fame and fortune.

4. pspr

pspr

I wonder if "mom" has started selling those Treyvon mugs and CD's she trademarked about her little drug dealer baby.

5. Only if his lips were moving.