Was this the last thread ever by ByLoSellHi ???

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by clacy, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am glad the idiot is gone. Hadn't I put him on Ignore long time ago, I would have killed myself reading his gloomy/pessimistic but repetative and coming in every 3 hours posts.

Good riddance!

P.S.: The world might go to hell, but we don't need to be reminded so often. Just build an atomic bunker with 10 years of food...

#21     Dec 19, 2009
  2. Moderator, Please make this thread stick at the top as its important. Serious.

#22     Dec 19, 2009
  3. Less than 10% have funded accounts, many did in the past and like to pretend they are still "trader's" after blowing out their $2500 accounts...sad but true.

#23     Dec 20, 2009
  4. ak15

ak15

I doubt it. Most of them are out here during regular trading hours handing out gobs of useless advice on how to trade and voilà, they are back a few hours later, albeit in an inebriated state, dishing out more unsolicited and worthless trading opinions, generously interspersed and laced with profanities this time around.

#24     Dec 21, 2009
  5. fyi IT WAS 5k. I ain't poor! :mad:

#25     Dec 21, 2009
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

I hope this is true. I wish no harm on the guy. Hopefully he's gainfully employed and no longer willing or able to post 15 bearish stories per day. While I'm getting more long-term bearish by the day (at least for the U.S.), we don't need any additional "fire" shouts in the proverbial theater. There's enough to be worried about.

#26     Dec 21, 2009
  7. That could be said of me as well. Doesn't make him a bad man, mate.

#27     Dec 21, 2009
  8. +1

#28     Dec 21, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Agreed, no it does not. Naive and gullible, but not necesarily bad.

#29     Dec 21, 2009
  10. #30     Dec 21, 2009