Was The Top of 12:40PM or So Today's Top?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Add bottoms to the above language of tops, then create peers among tops and bottoms, and peers among their peers (ad infinimum), and you've got a clearer language of the stock market. Greek philosophers can inspire you in building a hierarchical society of tops and bottoms, at which you and I will lay to take energy out of the plenty of wood which then will become deadwood in support of kings of tops and bottoms.

Does the above resonate with your experience and thinking of the market? :D

#41     Apr 24, 2008
  2. Perhaps you'll show me where I have asked you to post private information?

Lets do this one more time before I head to the rink for my game.

Time and sales does NOT show the following:
    1) who initiated the trade
    2) who bot
    3) who sold
    4) whether one side was opening or closing

What I am saying is quite simple..... Posting that you made a trade 3 hours after the market has moved your favor is a JOKE. There is NO skill involved in posting you capitalized on what has already occurred. There is NO and I repeat NO time and sales data which confirms the 4 items I listed above.

At no time have I asked you for any private information or information I would not reveal myself. In fact you are the one who initially brought up time and sales data and you are the one who volunteered that you could some how substantiate which prints on the time and sales data were yours. I don’t need to ask that since I know that data is not available in any time and sales file.

As far as your belief as to what or when or how or even if I trade... quite frankly I don’t care if you do or don’t believe I trade, that makes absolutely no difference to me. You see I am not here trying to impress anyone, I come here for the interesting banter and entertainment.

In conclusion: If it makes you feel better about yourself to post your calls in the markets long after the markets have moved your way I would never dream of stopping you. On the other hand you should not be so bitter when each day you’re called on the carpet and exposed for making those market timing calls so long after the markets have moved your favor.

#42     Apr 24, 2008
  3. I agree that Riskfreetrading is a putz. Posting a prediction after it has come to frution is pointless and lends no credibility.

#43     Apr 24, 2008
  4. The discussion with the deadwood does not lead to anything productive. If someone here is genuinely interested to know the facts, and as I stated another above post, I will be happy to show the books.

I raised the challenge of producing information. Rightly some people seem to agree that it is not reasonable as they find the same question not reasonable when asked of themselves.

If they think I misunderstood, they re-read what they wrote and also should read the other thread. They will find that the request was placed to me at least three times (Susana? in the other thread). If they think it is was not appropriate, why they did not object to it?

People should imagine, just for a tiny moment, that they are the other side, and maybe they would understand that what they request/state with respect to others is wrong. This is not a single occurance. It is a repetitive parttern, not just with me but with others.

I believe that what others tell me or write is honest unless I have the fact to think/believe otherwise. If a temple taught someone to operate under a different framework, where the starting point is the other party is dishonest/liar/deceitful/etc, then I am afraid it is a deeper problem of education/morality and upbrining that my mere writings here will not solve.

#44     Apr 24, 2008
  5. Yes, most definitely :)

#45     Apr 24, 2008
  6. You are a king with a crown! All rise ..... and hail a new found King. King Kevmeister I :)

Now you may sit down please...

#46     Apr 24, 2008