Was The Top of 12:40PM or So Today's Top?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 24, 2008.

1. I don’t believe anyone is challenging the fact that those options traded at that time and price. Now pay close attention here is the tricky part. Nothing you posted here proves anything other then those options traded at those times and prices. No where does it prove you actually traded them at those times and prices?

If anyone so chooses I suggest you check time and sales in any series you like and post that options traded at 2 prices during the day which would have netted a profit had you bought and sold those particular trades at those times. You see its not very difficult to prove series traded the trick is proving you did the trades.

#31     Apr 24, 2008
  2. trendo

trendo

Your readers? Who are these readers you speak of? Maybe I missed something, but who is your publisher?

#32     Apr 24, 2008
  3. trendo,

I take it you're not impressed with his ability to prove options traded at a specific time and price?

too nice out to stick around for now. have a nice evening.

Commie, My Flyers vs. Your Habs ... make me some odds on the series.

#33     Apr 24, 2008
  4. I have the proof that the Habs won the series this morning. I can produce it.

You have to understand that YOU WILL NEVER win AGAINST FACTS.

Hey xflat, are you going to come to Montreal for the cup final? We should do lunch. My treat.

#34     Apr 24, 2008
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Oh, GROWTH! Right! You must be talking about the growth in the deficit, or the debt, or the number of dollars in circulation, or the negative trade balance, or military expenditure. Now i understand. You are absolutely correct! "the Fed has virtually guaranteed with all the rate-cuts/$B's infusons that future growth in well enabled."
    :D

#35     Apr 24, 2008
  6. Readers:

Please read the above quote first. The above poster does not realize that every day FORTY MILLION visitors come to this site. What do you think those visitors do? They read of course, just like you are doing right now. You are most likely not even a member of this forum (as I understand there are only around 100K members at the present time). Even among the members, the actors of this thread are just a tiny minority (you can count them). Me and the others who wrote here in this thread are not the real readers. The real readers (in numbers) are the silent majority. I will welcome a little note from you if you have time just to tell me what you think of what I am now writing. I shall add a way for you to contact me, if you are not a forum member, in my profile if it is doable (I have not checked that yet).

ONE BILLION visitors will visit this site in a less than a month, and an (unknown to me) proportion of them will read this thread, and the post I am writing now.

I wrote the above paragraph to tell you, dear reader, that there are people who do NOT REALIZE that there is a huge number of people watching/reading what they write.

Do you believe that such people really have thought out the topic of trading if they did not even realize the above. Most likely they are self centered, and did not spend time thinking. That is probably why they think others lie when these others people state something that is beyond their mind.

In other words, if such people do not even realize the above fact (and the above statement indicate they do not), do you honestly think that they have thought other matters out? That is an example of why they may have problems in trading and/or other matters, because they do not think deeply about things.

If someone miss the presence of FORTY million visitors, it is equivalent to confusing few trees with a forest FORTY million trees strong, growing up daily in their backyard.

I think that you should now understand why some people may be confused by the market. They see a few trees, and miss a massive forest, like they just did in this thread.

I urge you to think, and think deeply. I shall start a blog soon, and you will be my welcome guest anytime.

My best to you, and make sure to read the thinkers, not the defeatists and the deadwood.

PS: I would also like to add to the readers that english is not my mother tongue (to which the deadwood would likely respond "and it shows" with possible addition of junck such as "LMAO", etc).

#36     Apr 24, 2008
  7. #37     Apr 24, 2008
  8. Please refrain from quoting L*ndis...

He apparently missed the Fed's memo from 2002 that real estate only goes up.

The issue is NOT and has NOT been liquidity...solvency is at the core of the issue. Solvency of the banks, solvency of the US, and the solvency of a critical mass of tax-payers.

Entropy of investment capital is the coup de grace and only once investments offer a reasonable rate of return (above risk free) will the equity markets bottom.

:D

#38     Apr 24, 2008
  9. I am asking the deadwood to show one trade today and one trade yesterday, or any other two days they have traded.

Purpose of this is to test whether they can post copies of what they ask to see from others? It is not to show whether they make or lose money, but rather to see whether they trade and if yes whether they can post possibly private information, a request they happily make to others.

#39     Apr 24, 2008
  10. Yes, unless tomorrower there is a new top. And that could be the top unless Monday there is a new top. Now if Monday's top is not broken untill 2018 then you could say it is the top. But if Tuesday top is above Monday's top then today is definitely not the top.

Hope this helps.:D

#40     Apr 24, 2008