Was The Top of 12:40PM or So Today's Top?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 24, 2008.

1. I have the proof that I am on the other side.
    I also have the proof of the short side on Wednesday, and even Monday, and many other days like that whe I wrote anything in here.

You have to understand that YOU WILL NEVER win AGAINST FACTS.

#21     Apr 24, 2008
  2. I could not agree more. There are some good people here on ET and some not so good ones. There are people here who regularly contribute posts which provoke interesting questions and discussions. Then there are people here who regularly post market calls long after the markets move and act as if they’re taking the high road or some how their calls can be substantiated when in reality they’re only here seeking the approval from the anonymous audience. I almost feel sorry for those second group of people, they truly display a need for anonymous approval yet they are not willing to or don’t have the confidence in their calls to actually put em down on the forum before the market moves their way. The rest is plain and simple doubletalk to distract people from the real fact that they didn’t make the call when it happened only long after the market moved.

#22     Apr 24, 2008
  3. When you able to show that proof I will apoligize. Until then you're not impressing anyone by posting that you made trades long after the market moved.

#23     Apr 24, 2008
  4. I have the SLD on this one:

QQQEU 2008-04-23, 11:36:32 2008-04-24

Fight with this as well. Remember I have the proof that I am the origin of the sale. NONE can produce this proof except me, BECAUSE TIME-SALES does not lie. Some people do.

Price 1.11

#24     Apr 24, 2008
  5. I am not here to brag, I am hear to exchange. The deadwood called me a liar, and I reciprocated (after delay) because I know I am right and therefore they are the liars.

#25     Apr 24, 2008
  6. Especially INVISIBLE FACTS.

Great, now all we need is a lolcat on a computer trading platform and this thread will be complete.

#26     Apr 24, 2008
  7. I could not have said it better myself. You’re right time and sales does not lie only people do. Unfortunately time and sales does not say which party initiated the trade, the buyer or the seller, nor does it say who was opening or closing and finally it surely does not say who did either side. So in recap, time and sales will tell you when, where and at what price an option traded. If you believe that proves it was you that’s dandy, in the real world it just proves something traded.

#27     Apr 24, 2008
  8. How else do you expect his trades to be risk-free?

#28     Apr 24, 2008
  9. Dear readers,

You see I challenge them, and they continue to fight with the facts. I have the proof, and I can produce it. But these people need to pay for being wrong as the market does to them.

I ask anyone in the world to provide proof (or even an indication) that they are on the right side of the above transactions. They cannot produce such proof, because I hold that proof. I should remind everyone that I never wanted to get in this business of truths vs. lies, but they call people names and I am not alone to have been insulted when I am right.

For the serious professionals, I have the proofs and you understand when and how such information can be shown, and under what circumstances.

If you have read my posts, what I write is my honest thinking. Some people are trying to put words in my mouth. You should read what I wrote to determine my views, not what they say I wrote or not wrote. You are independent, and you understand what I mean. I leave it to the fairness of your mind.

I asked the deadwood to post opinions on their trading. The public tick will be enough for me to judge their worth. I will start with the assumption that what they say is the truth, because I cannot do otherwise as being fair minded is paramount requirement in pursuing a good fullfilling life.

#29     Apr 24, 2008
  10. You're right and you have proof, but you refuse to provide proof. And everyone else is wrong because they refuse to provide proof.

Also, unless I'm misreading, you're asking for someone else to provide proof that they placed the trade you're claiming for yourself. I'm sure that person is on this board somewhere...

Funny stuff.

#30     Apr 24, 2008