Was The Top of 12:40PM or So Today's Top?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Um you're changing the subject. You said on this thread that the the top was at 12:40. I suspect you're another piker with no money like Jackstone54 and others.

#11     Apr 24, 2008
  2. You mean one of those folks that just posts the same spam threads - one directional - without any basis of understanding whatsoever? Yeah, we don't want anymore of those, do we stock_trad3r?

#12     Apr 24, 2008
  3. Hmm they promoted you to mod. Now I now who not to piss off too much...

#13     Apr 24, 2008
  4. Wow you're picking up right where you left off yesterday huh?

So at 1:44 pm you just found time to pat yourself on the back for gettting in on the dead low of the day a few hours earlier. Wow anyone shocked he nailed a bottom which occured at around 10:30 and decided 1:44 pm was the time to post it?

#14     Apr 24, 2008
  5. Guys,

There are some people who fight with facts. They would not honor their statements even for $1. So let me just say to anyone who can check a time sales to check what happened for the following

QQQQ Option May08 47 Call (QQQQEU).

At 10:32:14 EDT Thursday April 23, 2008. There is a hand behind that trade.

The above time is my broker's time, and I do not know if it is the time on time-sales.I did not check the time-sales.

The price you will see there should be $0.87.

The conclusion will be that probably because they lie or cannot do something, they think it is not doable. They forget that the opposite side did what they thought was impossible.

For every bagholder, there is a man on the other side. A man who honors truth, facts, and only facts and truths. There are many such men, but smaller in proportion when compared to bagholders. I am not bragging, but I responded after multiple attempts by some people who suggested that all of it is just lies. I guess that they will continue to do the same work that a deadwood does-- consumed by fire and not even worth the burning.

#15     Apr 24, 2008
  6. Well that clears this situation up. If you check time and sales you'll see those calls have traded at that time and price.. I'll even take your word for it without checking.

Now if we only knew who bought them and who sold them, that would really go a long way to clearing things up at 4:05pm

#16     Apr 24, 2008
  7. I knew that move was coming. Before the candle goes deeper in for the deadwood, I challenge anyone to give a print out where on the left side, there are the letters BOT ( as opposed to SLD).

Also, could someone tell us with exchange, and which brokers were involved in those trades?

As any intelligent would understand, no one can produce letters BOT because I am the only one who can provide them

#17     Apr 24, 2008
  8. I don’t doubt for a moment the truth is someone bought those calls at that time and price. I am sure there are many such men who have the mastered the skill of buying calls.

You’re not bragging? Well that’s good because it would look really silly if you were bragging about a trade you may or may not have made back at 10:30 am when it was roughly 1:45 pm and the market had already moved significantly in favor of that trade. Hey nothing burns quicker then hollow deadwood. I cant agree more with you its almost “not even worth burning”

I always wonder why these deadwood people are so obsessed with trying to impress total strangers with their market timing ability; yet they cant ever seem to get those timing trades to the public they so desperately seek to impress anywhere near the time before those trades have moved their way?

I don’t know folks, you be the judge are you impressed with anyone who has the ability to post they got long or short 3 hours earlier and then tell you after the markets moved their way? That’s the real issue here.

#18     Apr 24, 2008

9. I am sure you knew it was coming, you just were not able to find time over 3 hours to actually post that you made a trade until that trade was safely profitable.

You can look up time and sales all you like you wont ever find BOT or SOLD or the broker and counter party next to a trade in any time and sales file. The buyer and the seller sort of like it that way, most people and especially firms are not real keen on having their trade blotter littered all over the world for whomever who has access to time and sales to view. Check with the OCC or OPRA if you don’t believe me.

Finding which exchange any trade was executed on is not all that hard, then again its not of any real value in the QQQQ since its in the NBBO.

#19     Apr 24, 2008
  10. One can check the other thread and this thread, and will see that I declined to get in this business of showing facts (other than the thicker). It was the requests of the deadwood, who cannot understand that people can be different than them can and tell the truth.

I also have the facts to substantiate Monday, and Yesterday's statements. I do not wish to get in this business, but I wanted just my readers to know that my statements that certain people would always think of other people in a negative way. I am not saying that people should trust or believe that someone else says/writes, but not to assume and come out and state on a more than a dozen times, that people other than them are liars and fake.

There are honest people in this world, and one should not rule that possibility out simply because they feel it.

#20     Apr 24, 2008