Was rcg lying in his journal what's your conclusion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Exactly ZERO of them picked up the gauntlet in an effort to support you.

At this point I'll consider legit testimony of believing your journal factual, CLOSED

Better luck next time loser.

#31     Jan 27, 2013
  2. Only winger have to do the high school thing and require validation. Like I said, those posts were real and if Magna was paid he would be unemployed today.:)

#32     Jan 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Is that why you are so off the wall today? You're unemployed? You should be used to that by now, you worthless troll.

#33     Jan 27, 2013
  4. 1)WTF?, write it in English boy.

2) Real as in:
    a) a real fucking joke
    b) a real baldface lie

#34     Jan 27, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Oh that's rich. LOL

#35     Jan 27, 2013
  6. I told you, he makes this up as he goes along. He gets perverse satisfaction if he can provoke you to anger. He probably knows you have stress issues, high blood pressure and pent up rage. His revenge against your political views is to do the monkey dance at your window (figuratively) and piss you off.

When will you release yourself from the aftereffects of the most predictable and well known liberal / communist tactic (community agitation)?

#36     Jan 27, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I don't think RCG pisses anybody off. Sure we are constantly badgering him but that is because it is good sport and he is so good at getting slapped around down here in the P&R. PT just uses a more aggressive tone than most. :D

#37     Jan 27, 2013
  8. 1)Somehow you mistake fits of laughter as "anger".
    My partner tells me I shouldn't pick on retards "even if they are online asking for it".

2) Nope, no stress issues now.
    "I officially don't give a fuck"

3) Nope don't experience that either.

4) If by revenge you mean reinforce all the caricatures of black people that affirms "KKK" beliefs about minorities then , yeah he's always getting his revenge

:D :D

5) Release myself?, what the fuck are you talking about?
    99cent is funnier than the video of obama bots getting stuck on an escalator.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oRBchZLkQR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#38     Jan 27, 2013
  9. I miss Phoenix . . . :( .

#39     Mar 1, 2013

10. Supporters? :D :D

#40     Mar 1, 2013