Was rcg lying in his journal what's your conclusion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think denner described him best, as the stereotypical drunk at the end of the bar - talking to himself.

#21     Jan 26, 2013
  2. True, I don't know you nor RCG Trader personally. I do, however, see a pattern in your habitual interactions: he makes some smart azz (living in a bubble, not connected to reality) post and you go on the attack. One guy leads the dance, the other gives chase.

:eek:

#22     Jan 26, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

We prefer to think of ourselves as poking at a deserving, crazed, caged animal through the bars with a long sharp stick. :D

#23     Jan 26, 2013
  4. Four pages now and not 1 poster has stepped forth and declared they think 99 cent's journal " believable".

I told you rcg NOBODY believed your trading journal. Not even 1 of your batshit crazy comrades is even willing to go on record as such.

What does that tell you?

#24     Jan 26, 2013
  5. It tells me that about seven rednecks have gotten together to be stupid together.:D

#25     Jan 27, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You're not even good at drawing conclusions. This is an open forum dumbass. If you had any supporters they could have posted here.

#26     Jan 27, 2013
  7. Most of my supporters wonder why I am in a den of racists. I tell them it is fun.:)

Everyone knows what most you down here are about. I would even bet you are still a birther, even after being made to look the fool. In fact, you have looked the fool for so long, you don't even care anymore.:D

#27     Jan 27, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

What supporters? I don't see any. But why don't you try and deflect your sorry state of affairs to someone else. Oh, you already are. :D

#28     Jan 27, 2013
  9. This is what a sorry state of affairs looks like!:D

Clinton won the election after the shutdown

#29     Jan 27, 2013
  10. You see 99 cent, the facts of this thread are:
    1) I made an assertion that nobody believed your journal and you disputed that .

2) So I proved it with this thread and what do you do?

3) You pull the same blame game of everybody else is in on a conspiracy against you that you did when your journal was exiled to shit shat.

It's you my token AA friend that cannot accept reality, anywhere you encounter it.

Show me one just one poster who's willing to go on record as believing your fraud of a journal.

hell create a sock puppet if you have to :D :D

#30     Jan 27, 2013