Was rcg lying in his journal what's your conclusion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Mav88

Mav88

really? they do that for fun? that's as stupid as catfishing

either way the journal was a joke

#11     Jan 25, 2013
  2. I can assure you ,I wasn't trolled. You simply don't know what you are talking about. And most assuredly he's not pleased with how things turned out and wishes everything about it would just evaporate.

#12     Jan 26, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

While some of what you're saying is certainly true. You don't seem to know RCG very well. Trust me, He trolled no one with his joke of a journal.

#13     Jan 26, 2013
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I never saw the math and RCG ain't talkin'.

And while I may have suffered his wrath recently and butted heads with him a bit I must say that I have seen Atticus make money handily with my own eyes for a long time. He called bullshit on the journal.

RCG was, well... down by a good amount and then suddenly announced he closed out his position with a profit. People who know FX said that he would have had to add to his position at a large multiple. Pretty unlikely but again no explanation from RCG.

He is probably lying based on that reticence and previously anomalous posts about flight training and guns.

TT alerted the journal forum moderator who examined the journal entries and promptly dumped the thread into Chit Chat saying that RCG's journal deserved the full respect of Chit Chat. Nothing ambiguous about that.

Of course, I personally was accused of lying about my resume because I didn't know the name of the head guy's sheepdog walker so around here who really knows.

I did sell my BMY yesterday. Got on that at 32.58 a few weeks back and climbed off at 35.87. Could have hung on for 36.69 today. A pleasant week. :D

#14     Jan 26, 2013

5. You were trolled . . . because you are so desperate.:).

#15     Jan 26, 2013

6. lol . . . what journal.

#16     Jan 26, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

This journal, MORON.

#17     Jan 26, 2013
  8. you call that a journal.

even if he does.

he is probably yelling at me right now, for making you wise.:eek:.

#18     Jan 26, 2013
  9. shut the fuck up fool.
    You never have any original posts of your own, all you can do is play fluffer sidekick for some other liberal douchebag on this site.

#19     Jan 26, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You should just put spike on ignore. He doesn't even know what the topic is most the time and he's never said anything relevant anyway.

#20     Jan 26, 2013