Was Lucrum banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Maverick74, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is Pekelo a paper trader? :confused:

#11     Jan 6, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your Elliot wave adviser tell you that did he? Actually, while I certainly have doubts/concerns about is eligibility, I'm not a full blown "birther" per se.
    Normally I stay logged on. Obviously the reason I mentioned the failed to log on message page is because I did know where the log on button was.
    Sorry you feel left out out tinfoil, if it makes you feel any better I wouldn't mourn your early demise either.

#12     Jan 6, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Since you're having trouble deciding for yourself maybe you should post another one of your highly rated polls on on the question.

[​IMG]

#13     Jan 7, 2011
  4. Nearly 10,000 posts by a guy that ranks right up there in the Annals of ET "paper-trading" lore with S2007S.

Congratulations.
    Where would Baron and ET be without you?

:D

#14     Jan 7, 2011
  5. so, you are the piker who rates threads with 1star regardless of content.

-- Sherlock Shortie Holmes Out :cool:

p.s. Actually I saw Pekelo make several good real-time calls so you most likely wrong about him as well. :)

#15     Jan 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2029536#post2029536

I assume Labia82, stubby and lil' pecker will be posting links to ANY of their REAL trading results anytime now.

Although I don't recall seeing any of you in the P&L Journals thread back when I was participating.

#16     Jan 7, 2011
  7. Mods please revert the thread title to the original "Lucrum Bashing"

Thanks

Mother "Shortie" Theresa Out :cool:

#17     Jan 7, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

When there are a dozen or more votes and they're all 1 star, the content IS the problem.
    A "call" proves he's traded a real position with real money? It doesn't take much to impress you does it?

I've seen and commented in his paper trading journal, have you?

#18     Jan 8, 2011
  9. he should be banned for being so insipid

#19     Jan 8, 2011
  10. What’s with the explosion of people misusing the word “insipid” online lately?

:cool:

#20     Jan 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.