Was JFk, killed for taking federal reseve off the currency?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by traderight07a, Sep 15, 2010.

1. OP,

you should read "Farewell America" which was written by a French intelligence officer in the late 1960s; additionally, you should read "HIGH TREASON" which gives a very detailed account of what's known.

From the five or so books I've read on the subject, JFK's assassination was largely a CIA effort with heavy support from the Pentagon (they wanted a very lucrative war in Vietname which JFK opposed) as well as Lyndon Baines Johnson, who....had he NOT become President of the USA, would have been brought up on corruption charges for his involvement in a cotton allotment scam in Texas.

The infamous photo of LBJ being sworn in on AF 1 could aptly be titled "The Getaway."

This is important history for citizens of this republic to know. I'm a thirty-something, college-educated male who owns his own business, and I really feel that those who still think "Oswald did it" are frankly sad.

This was once a great country, with free markets and free people.

#11     Sep 15, 2010
  2. JFK was killed for believing in abiotic oil.

#12     Sep 15, 2010
  3. Why is this thread posted under "Wall St. News"?!

#13     Sep 15, 2010
  4. This may be the most perfectest post I've ever seen on ET.

#14     Sep 15, 2010
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

You all got it wrong. It was the banksta Joooooos.

#15     Sep 16, 2010
  6. marine

marine

What are you on about, JFK is still alive. I saw him last week hanging with Elvis and Michael Jackson.

:)

#16     Sep 16, 2010