Was JFk, killed for taking federal reseve off the currency?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by traderight07a, Sep 15, 2010.

1. The truth is stranger than ficition.

2. reference

3. Daniel12

Daniel12

I think JFK had plan to abolish the fed which is basically what Ron Paul has been saying for years. Unlike Ron however JFK had the power to do it and was about to do it.

Something like executive order 11110. This is no small potato, issuance of currency is incredible power. It wouldn't surprise me if Bankers would go as far as orchestrating assassinations.
    I think that if Ron Paul or someone like him was to actually get close to abolishing the fed. He too would have a "heart attack" or "Car accident"

4. For gosh sakes everybody knows it was because he was banging Marilyn Monroe. And some Mob guy got jealous...

5. Daniel12

Daniel12

JFK had many enemies, Mob, CIA, Pentagon wanted a big war which JFK was against and fed too.

Maybe they all got together and celebrated with bubbles. Meeting of monsters.

6. CIA knows the truth but they don't reveal it.

7. Daniel12

Daniel12

What are they trying to hide. Crime no doubt

8. pspr

pspr

After years of trying, I finally caught a Big Foot last weekend! Unfortunately, he stunk so bad the neighbors complained and I had to let him go. I'd post a pic but in the excitement, I forgot to take one. But trust me - I really caught one. :D

9. Illum

Illum

That was my grandpa. I know he is strange looking and smells awful, but I'd appreciate it if he can take his midnight strolls in peace. Thx

10. BSAM

BSAM

LOL!! Dat's a goodun'. Funny you bring up this sort of encounter. Just last night I was taken aboard a UFO. Oh well, no big deal really. Things like this are happening to so many, you know.

This place has become better than a supermarket tabloid.

Folks hoping you'd turn out cool
    But they had to take you outta school
    You're a little touched you know, Angie Baby

It's so nice to be insane
    No one asks you to explain
    Radio by your side, Angie Baby

(Helen Reddy)

#10     Sep 15, 2010