Was Jesus A Palestinian?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by tradingjournals, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Jesus is a decendant of King David. King David had red hair. Only white people have red hair.

King david was also a decendant of Jacob. Jacobs brother Esau also had red hair. Obviously in Jesus's geneology there are alot of red-headed white guys in that line.

The Arabs are decended from Ishmail who Abraham had with his maidservant. In all probability, Abrahams maidservant was likely very dark skinned. So a white guy and a dark skinned girl produce a brown skinned arab. Abrahams wife Sarah was likely white because her grandchild esau had red hair.

#11     Aug 13, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Peil, you nick suggests you've done some traveling. Surely you must know that there are many arabs with red hair and many arabs with bright green eyes. Muhammad had red hair and fair skin and had clear arab descent.

#12     Aug 13, 2011
  3. Today there are some arabs with red hair. But was there 2000 years ago? Muhammad didnt have red hair. He dyed it red with henna. Nice try though.

Also If my parents are white and born in africa, and I'm white and born in america, does that mean I'm african american?, No, I'm caucasian. (see where I'm going with this?)

You can also see in the bible that Jews were supposed to marry other Jews and not outsiders. Its a good possibility that most kept this tradition back then being so strict religiously (as some still do today), so if we have evidence that a few Jews were white 3000 years ago, its a good possibility that they all were. (You dont get brown from two whites) Even if one did go outside the race, the mestizo would likely go back to its race the next generation and wipe the brown out.

Of course we cant know for 100% sure, but currently there is more historical evidence that Jesus was caucasian, and not of Arab decent.

#13     Aug 13, 2011
  4. Jesus was 2/3 Arabic, 1/3 Black.

No white blood.

I repeat: No white blood.

#14     Aug 13, 2011
  5. Your posts are full of contradictions. Why did you not extend you explanation of dying the hair to your statement about Abraham and Sarah's red hair? If one looks at Israel population for instance, you would see black, white, all sort of colors in the society (which is a normal and good thing in my view). Also, the caucasians who converted to Judaism would not change their skin color. If you visited Syria you would also see people who are caucasian like, but they will tell you they are arabs.

So the arabs and jews vs. the color is not something that is factually correct.

The middle east may be better described as semite (ancient jews and middle eastern arabs are semites, but they are not the only semites). Nowdays, Egytian are concsidered arabs, but they are not arabs from a historical point of view. In addition, Jesus spoke Aramaic, which is a semitic language.

Is your attempt to divide the world into caucasian and no caucasian mainly due to some personal bias, such as your possible implicit defense of zionism, and therefore possibly thinking that depicting jews as Caucasian and your perceived enemies (the palestinians) as non Caucasian would help in getting support in the west? If that is the case, you may gain in short term, but smart people would realize over time that such attempts are rather fabrications that do not last, and may lead to the opposite of what was intended from them.

#15     Aug 13, 2011
  6. According to your statement, you should then be a follower of Jesus. I bet you are not a follower of Jesus, which begs a number of questions such as: What do you personally think of Jesus, and do you have personal biases in contributing in this thread?

#16     Aug 13, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

All countries are made up.

#17     Aug 14, 2011
  8. No, in fact many, if not most, are based on people sharing common culture, which share common ancestors, speaking the same language, with the same civic values and ideals. These nations are organic and occur naturally within human civilization. The "Palestinian" nation (which has never existed) was manufactured out of thin air, and no notion of it ever existed prior to Arab opposition to Israel.

#18     Aug 14, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Was Mohamed a Jew?

#19     Aug 14, 2011
  10. The "United States of America" nation (which has never existed) was manufactured out of thin air

#20     Aug 14, 2011