Was it me?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aura0663, Apr 23, 2002.

1. aura0663

aura0663

Did anyone get anything out of the aftermarket chat on the upcoming Arcaex??????

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

No, it wasn't just you. I apologize about that. The guy from Archipelago who was supposed to provide information and answer questions on ArcaEx was having technical problems that prevented him from getting into the room. So everything got screwed up at the last second. The log won't be posted until we can get some of those existing questions answered.

3. Good effort anyways Baron. Things such as that chat are what help make this site a true benefit to traders. Weekly subjects that help keep active traders informed and educate about the state of the industry are greatly appreciated.

4. aura0663

aura0663

Whoa, I feel a lot better now-I thought I missed something. I do agree that "chats" like that was probably intended to be are a great idea, and the added value bonus of this free site. Good effort-I sure understand technical difficulties-keep at it.

5. More like promotions for TN products. Not that there's anything wrong with that. They are paying to keep the lights on here.

Would be nice to see some other types of chats though.