Was Imus a conservative or just an asshole

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Apr 21, 2007.

Is (was?) Imus a conservative?

1. Yes he is up there with the best (worst) of them

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Nah, he was just an A-hole.

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. Sam321

Sam321

Is Rush a big a-hole to you because he is a conservative, or because you don't like his media style?

#11     Apr 23, 2007
  2. actually he has some points where I even agree with him... BUT his bloated ego, hypocrisy and the ditto head followers make me vomit. They call on the phone and cower and kiss his big fat smelly ass. He is too much of as coward to let any caller call who dislikes him or disagrees or actually shows his follies and inconsistencies...ever notice a caller who actually disagrees with him? What a pussy he is! A pathetic joke of a radio show!

#12     Apr 23, 2007
  3. Geez Sam your wound up way too tight and a angry man too. "Jew-hating leftists" I don't understand that one at all. Here's the deal real simple. Bush is a total screw up, the vast majority of the country and the world agrees, both democrats and republicians. A true conservative wouldn't make the mistake of electing a screw up if he knew the consequences. The conservative way of thinking would be not to elect a failure regardless of his political party. The liberal way of thinking is give the screw up another chance. Pretend the president is an investment, you know it lost money, if you could go back and reinvest a conservative wouldn't put his money in the same losing investment. So if you would vote for Bush again you may be a liberal. get it?
    Oh as a footnote there are real Christian fundamentalist where I live.

#13     Apr 23, 2007
  4. You must not listen much. He puts liberals and those who dsagree at the head of the line. Obviously, he's not going to give them a half hour to air their conspiracy theories, but he will give them a chance to make their point. He doesn't shout down or insult anyone who disagrees with him, like Chris Matthews or Rosie. Most of his criticism is humorous or sarcastic, unlike the undiluted bile we get from liberals like Olbermann.

#14     Apr 23, 2007
  5. Good God you cannot be this simplistic? Of course he puts them at them at the head of the line. Know why? Because it gives him a chance to pontificate going into a break. Notice that dissenters get maybe two sentences in while he sits back and kinda laughs it off and/or gets defensive. Then the producer shuts down the mic of the caller and then Rush is free and clear to jabber unimpedited into the break with no threat of any sort response to give him the appearance of some of conversational superiority.

It’s fuxxing joke.

Same formula for years and years and the rubes keep buying into it...same shtick....samey same all the time. Can't alter stupidity. And the slack-jawed yokes still buy into his shtick. It's amazing really.

#15     Apr 23, 2007
  6. No one is forcing you to listen. Sheesh, are you really this big a fucking asshole or do you just show off for us?

#16     Apr 23, 2007
  7. Well , no fucking shit jerkhole....no forces me at all.

But I will set the record straight. Limbaugh uses little goofy radio rubs that are obvious to most, yet not to some...to dumb down his uninformed audience.

Anything about that you want to you dispute?

#17     Apr 23, 2007
  8. maxpi

maxpi

He can't let every ranting idiot have a lot of free air time can he? He and all the talk people have to have a nice way to fade out on idiots that ruin the show.

Hee hee, Air America was a huge flop and Imus gets taken out by people on his side of the aisle... I can't wait to see what happens next...

#18     Apr 24, 2007

9. ......next will be the re-introduction of the "Fairness Doctrine"

#19     Apr 24, 2007
  10. Limbaugh's audience is better informed, by him, than the vast majority of Americans who get their news from the networks or newspapers. At least he is honest about being conservative and is not pretending to be objective.

#20     Apr 24, 2007