Was Biden vetted? Daughter arrested obstructing cops and making threats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I'm sure her threats followed the old Democratic line of:

Do you know who I am?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFucx5lJJuI

CHICAGO (AP) - The daughter of Sen. Joseph Biden ( news, bio, voting record), D-Del., was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer early Saturday, police said.

Ashley Blazer Biden, 21, of Wilmington, Del., was with a group of people on a North Side street where several bars are located when someone else threw a bottle at a police officer, police said.

When officers went to arrest another person, Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements, Officer JoAnn Taylor said.

Biden was arrested on suspicion of obstructing a police officer. She was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 20.

Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment Saturday, calling it a private, family matter.

2. Democrats involved= private family matter

Republicans=legitimate issue that reveals candidate's character through parenting skills

3. Frankly it looks to me like Joe Biden has spent too much time campaigning, and not enough time parenting. Obviously he shouldn't be in the race. LOL.

OldTrader

4. I was only able to watch a couple minutes of the video. It has the production values that only a die-hard Right Winger could love: nice, slow text in small, bite-sized portions.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D