Was Andover bought out last week?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Speedracer, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you. Someone else with the same opinion!!!

Boooooohoooooo traderxp!!

#51     Dec 5, 2002
  2. Four to five is more realistic ...

#52     Dec 5, 2002
  3. he?

#53     Dec 5, 2002
  4. I was just told by a very reliable source that Andover has merged with UPS...the new name of the company will be UpAndOver

#54     Dec 5, 2002
  5. To open a BD ...

#55     Dec 5, 2002
  6. traderxp

traderxp

unless a BD already exists! hmmmm. maybe people know something already and have taken care of it a long time ago????

i've been around a long time and know many owners of many firms. i think i have a better grip of what is going on than most of the people here.

#56     Dec 5, 2002
  7. WHy is andover suddenly the talk of the town? All of the sudden, we have all these "new" registered users as of October and November and all they want to talk about is Andover....Hmmmm? You don't think there's a connection here do you? Lets boil this down to specifics: Andover is s fine company...please contact them if you are interested, but enough already with the rumors, the Prop deals' blah blah blah :D

#57     Dec 5, 2002
  8. Why didn't you just say so in the first place instead of bashing and being condensending. People would take you a little more seriously.

And boy!! For a man who claims not to work for Andover anymore, you take things quite personally when Lynx or Andover is attacked. Almost as if you have something at stake. Why don't you just admit you're a partner of the NY office and then we will all know your true agenda.

#58     Dec 5, 2002
  9. Yeh, this will make you more credible and liked on this board. I guess we're all morons and your a genius!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO, we're so proud of your knowledge of the business and people. Let's all bow to the holy traderxp!!!

#59     Dec 5, 2002
  10. "For a man who claims not to work for Andover anymore, you take things quite personally when Lynx or Andover is attacked. Almost as if you have something at stake. Why don't you just admit you're a partner of the NY office and then we will all know your true agenda"

Caliber you are totally off base with that accusation....he doesn't work for andover and neither does Bullet, Jarand, excited, or traderexp...they all just signed up around the same time and all have Andover on the Brain.:D

#60     Dec 5, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.