Was Andover bought out last week?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Speedracer, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NO more news?

#41     Dec 2, 2002
  2. Any new news on this take over rumor????

#42     Dec 3, 2002
  3. Bullet

Bullet

NO, though I have tried to get a comment out of andover

#43     Dec 3, 2002
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Subscribing only!

#44     Dec 3, 2002
  5. Come on dude,

Phil McCracken= Fill my crack in

#45     Dec 3, 2002
  6. traderxp

traderxp

if andover was bought out, the worst that would happen to lynx would be that they would have to register as a broker/dealer with no downtime and no inconvenience to its traders. then, they could still clear through andover or the merging company and use the hammer just like many other broker dealers out there. speculation is very nice. however, for once, i would like somebody to post something without any hidden agendas. rtharp is right. it's pretty convenient that caliber is posting the most negative comments trying to scare people, while at the same time, he is trying to recruit for his own firm. please.

and caliber, i know that you will take offense and try to come up with some "why are you attacking me". but, that is not at all what it is. anyone that has been reading your posts knows that you are on here trying to recruit. what happened to your website address in your signature. did they make you take it off?

#46     Dec 4, 2002
  7. Just so there are no misconceptions, the policy of EliteTrader is to prohibit using a self-referencing commercial link or website in the post or signature. As this site depends on commercial sponsors, the reason for this policy is easily understood.

I post this here just so there is no misconception as to why any one might change their post or signature once they are made aware of the policy. It is not a reflection of anything other than policy.

:)

#47     Dec 4, 2002
  8. Booooooooohooooooo, to a man whose posts, all but two (21 of 23), consists of bashing me and Hold!!! Keep crying cause I'm successful. And, yeh yeh, we all already know, all you speak is 100% the truth.

Thanks Inandlong for clearing things up on the signatures.

#48     Dec 4, 2002
  9. No down time?? Do you know how much red tape goes into registering a Broker dealer? It can easily take a few months. Hopefully they have started the process.

#49     Dec 5, 2002
  10. Bullet

Bullet

Any yall know if Andover has a line to S&P comstock or if they use some one else for their indices?? Comstock has been having MAJOR problems with their indices

#50     Dec 5, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.