Warrior Trading/Timothy Sykes stock choices

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by benben245, Nov 11, 2018.

1. I believe most of the trades executed and streamed are paper simulations in real time. When you make over 400k a month in subscriber fees; trying to grind out 20-50k a month trading while risking your reputation is silly. Do these guys like Ross Cameron push these penny stocks because it maximizes the potential pool of subscribers? I.E They are preying on the poor and uneducated who don't have the money to trade $20-400 dollar stocks hence why they stick with stuff between $1-10. Its a good business model, but arguably worse morally than MLM companies like Herbalife .

zdreg likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

is $1 their lower price limit?

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

They push penny stocks because it takes so little volume to move them. If they make a call to go long, that stock will move up just from a few subscribers jumping in so that instant move up makes them look like genius rockstars.

smallfil likes this.
  4. smallfil

smallfil

Remember too by the time they push those stocks to their legions of members of their advisory services, they have already taken their positions. Why do you think they are able to boast of those huge returns? They front load those trades. Their students end up fighting for scraps because that volume spike is temporary. Then, they short it on the way down knowing it will collapse! Then, they can say see? I made these great calls. Bought Timothy Sykes videos (Ebay) just out of curiosity and it does not take a genius to see what he is doing! This is for day traders only.

vanzandt likes this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

likely the spread is wide. sykes or confederates(market surfer?) buys a few shares on the offer. the offer moves up and we are off to the races.

6. Yes I agree that's the initial allure before you build subscribers; but after your pulling in 500k a month the downside to such a play is you will lose students in the long term as they lose money.

7. zdreg

zdreg

""don't cry for me, argentina.
    don't cry for timothy sykes.

as the old saying goes, "there's a sucker born in every minute." p.t. barnum

8. qlai

qlai

I don't know about Sykes, but I follow Ross. He is super transparent which is very commendable. If you think he simply pumps his stocks then join his chatroom and front run him. I ve read someone bragging about this. You will most likely not have the skills to do it.

Hm ... Sadly I agree with you. However, I will give you the other side of the argument. If you are an aspiring retail trader, learning from Ross is not the worst option. You will get the generic education PLUS a "workable" strategy. This should give you a chance (cushion) to expand to other strategies. So I'm glad Ross is out there sharing what he does. Just understand it's a hot potato strategy on a split second timeframe an trade accordingly.

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Bingo.

smallfil likes this.
  10. Ilgan

Ilgan

This article compromising of details about warrior trading, that will help the people to understand about the warrior trading including nature why it has been done and the risk attached with it and the possible returns associated with it, this type of article will help in growth of your website.

#10     Nov 21, 2018