Warren wants to "get rid of Electoral College"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Snarkhund, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

https://www.theepochtimes.com/warren-i-want-to-get-rid-of-electoral-college_3162417.html

Elizabeth Warren is saying she will eliminate the electoral college during her first term.

So apparently she is ok with a handful of coastal cities determining election outcomes for the entire country.

Wow.

If you thought she was unelectable for her Marxist economic policies and was plummeting in the polls hang on to your hat because she is headed straight for obscurity.

She has basically destroyed her campaign in the span of 5 weeks.

2. I think she is just supporting Trump's position to get rid of the electoral college so that should make GOP happy.

3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

At this point she will not even be considered for V.P.

It is as though she does not want to be the nominee. Maybe its just about the money like Bernie.

4. elderado

elderado

Good for her. It forces the rest of them to come out with their opinions on this subject.

Snarkhund likes this.
  5. But why are you objecting to Trump's position on the EC, Warren is just restating the same thing so why is it bad when she says it but great when Trump says it.

6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Have any of them announced a clear position on the EC aside from Warren?

7. Trump: Well, I mean, I’m not going to change my mind just because I won. But I would rather see it, where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes, and somebody else gets 90 million votes, and you win.

8. [​IMG]

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

10. Oh jeez. It is the prevailing dem position.

Six or seven have said they would flat out abolish it. Wusses like Kamala and Klobuchar have said they are "open to studying it" type of jive. Joe and Tulsi have not taken a position. Wang and Delaney- when he was around- said they would keep it. Maybe Delaney is still around. Can't remember.

Not really anything ballsy there with Pokey. The whole party is lefty.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    #10     Dec 2, 2019