Warren Buffett..Now no 3 on forbes list

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by lolo24ca, Apr 12, 2007.

1. the real number ones have actually never been on that list.

2. lol.... must be another conspiracy :)

Why do I think that Bit believes the real number ones are Zionist Bankers? Call it a hunch.

3. oh boy - you both have a lot of posts... is this the ultimate conspiracy theorist face off?! ;)

4. dont you think the rockefellers and the rothschilds handle more money than bill gates, buffet, soros and the pentagon budget combined? i mean, it is a no brainer now is it.

5. "dont you think the rockefellers and the rothschilds handle more money than bill gates, buffet, soros and the pentagon budget combined? i mean, it is a no brainer now is it."

ah, no. i hope you are joking.

6. "Despite criticism of his wealth in a country with millions of poor, Mr. Slim has no plans to give large amounts of money away like Mr. Gates and Mr. Buffett, who are among the world's top philanthropists.

He says businessmen do more good by creating jobs and wealth through investment, “not by being Santa Claus.”

I would have to agree.

7. you gotta be kidding me, they own half the companies in the planet and every central bank in the g8 nations. they actually print money in every single currency. omfg.

8. im sorry but all that money is absurd! 53 billion dollars!!! He could give more than half of that away, still be rich, and help a lot of people out financially. But to each his own.

9. This is Mexico we're talking about for every dollar he donates to some nobel cause 60% of that dollar goes into someone back pocket.

#10     Apr 13, 2007