Warren Buffet manipulating the markets.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Actually, you are an idiot. You don't account for tax you paid on your gain.

You one year gain means nothing, and I am sure you don't have a multi-billions dollar portfolio. I have turned my 10k account into 20k in less than a month. If I have 10 million, I doubt it I can turn it into 20 million in a month.

When you have a big account, we are talking about $$$ not percentage. Do you prefer a 100% return on your 100k account, or do you prefer a 1 billion dollars return on a 10 billion dollar account? I don't know about most of you, I prefer the latest.

#31     Mar 5, 2008

2. People like you get bit** slapped to heavens and than you say you own me? People like you can't even own their asses , cause they are handed down to them on a silver platter....

Keep it up idiot brains, and you will be amply rewarded.

#32     Mar 5, 2008
  3. Told you to shut up and go away.

You are not as successful as other people are , go try to make your own money in this world, and do not harvest jealousy on your face.

#33     Mar 5, 2008

4. I donot boast. Thats why I donot give dollar amounts.

I talked in percentages terms only.

Obviously our accounts are not 10K accounts like yours.

Now get lost.

#34     Mar 5, 2008
  5. What does this even mean? And "donot" is actually "do not". Two, distinct words.

#35     Mar 5, 2008
  6. This is not Junior High, where you can correct spelling mistakes of teenage boys, this is the Internet where anonymous people post and you have no control over them. Correct all you want, you are powerless and less equipped than a rag doll sitting on a toilet bowl.

#36     Mar 5, 2008
  7. jjk2

jjk2

he just has a masochist complex....he gets some weird pleasure out of getting destroyed and humiliated.

#37     Mar 5, 2008

8. You couldn't even humiliate or destroy me on your best day.

I know how weak you are, how much courage you have ,and what an artless moron you are. I know how much you fear recessions and how you react to things in life. Depressed imbecile.

It shows all over here and your ilk bills itself as a destroyer? Give me a laughter that's echoing in my huge living room....

One thing is 100% certain your pot shots will be rewarded in kind. Keep trying and keep getting it up-to your eyeballs sucker.

#38     Mar 5, 2008
  9. Day you're so sad, how many other boards besides ET and Yahoo do you rant like this on?

I crack up when he refers to himself as "we". He does the same thing over on Yahoo but sometimes he forgets he’s a we and gets mixed up.

#39     Mar 5, 2008

10. You have taken lots of beatings here, you know you are a serial whipping boy ?

PS: I have never posted on any other boards. Keep your delusions to minimum, you look insane enough.

#40     Mar 5, 2008