Warren Buffet manipulating the markets.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 4, 2008.

1. plugger

plugger

Your math is as bad as your investing ("trading" as you call it) abilities. If you started January 2007 with $100:

$100 x 112% = $112 Your 2007 Return
    Plus $100 Starting Capital

2007 Ending Balance = $212

2008 Loss = 30% As you indicated in another thread

$212 x 30% = $63.60

$212 - $63.60 = $148.40

Your return since January, 2007: ($148.40 - $100)/$100 x 100% = 48.40%

Hmmm, you said that you are up 77% since January 2007 yet the math clearly shows your return would only be 48.40%. (you can substitute in any numbers you want and it works out the same).

Sounds like you are lying. I don't think you have the "gall" (do you even know what this word means?) to admit anything. Keep lying to yourself. Great work.

#21     Mar 4, 2008

2. Why would he say that " R " word in front of millions of people in trading world, knowing fully that these doom and gloomers will take every word of his like gospel?

That in turn would be highly negative for the markets and create a plethora of sellers pushing stock prices down temporarily so he can keep grabbing bigger chunks of lower and under valued equities? He is hording with one hand and signaling with the other sell , sell , sell, sell...

#22     Mar 4, 2008
  3. plugger

plugger

#23     Mar 4, 2008

4. See when you try to be a brilliant and eager classroom kid/junkie you end up splashing yourself into a muddy pit. Like an idiot you started assuming things. You analysis became faulty and you jumped to conclusions without knowing what is the truth. In other words you made yourself a fool.

I have admmited ( with confidence) taking losses so why would I have a reason to lie? People lie to embellish things usually.

If you donot know something, do not start assuming things and embellish them as facts. There is a logical fault in your mental powers and mind here.

I started with $100 in 2007 and it ended with $ 212= 112% gain

I started with another $100 in 2008 that is now $ 65= -35% loss ( new account)

Total percentage basis ( not the amount basis) Gain= 77 %

Now donot ever try to assume things when you donot know the facts, and donot call other people liars, when you are that stupid.

BTW I am doing heck of lot better than WARREN BUFFET on percentage basis?

#24     Mar 4, 2008
  5. doublea

doublea

If what you just said is true, then why don't you take this opportunity to buy when others are selling? Take advantage of this situation......

#25     Mar 4, 2008
  6. plugger

plugger

Too funny.

You include "additions" to your account as profits?

Not only are you a LIAR, but your are also VERY STUPID. ("do not start assuming things and embellish them as facts". Too funny. Do you even know the meaning of those words. It's quite obvious you don't because your sentence makes NO SENSE. Too funny!!!!)

I won't be responding anymore. It's like arguing with a mentally challenged child. Oh yeah, I really like Buffet. I hope he says a negative thing everyday to drive down stock prices.

#26     Mar 4, 2008
  7. jjk2

jjk2

oh god not this again....

#27     Mar 4, 2008

8. Shut up and go away.

#28     Mar 5, 2008
  9. Great post, really hysterical

#29     Mar 5, 2008
  10. wow day you come on here and get owned everyday, doesn't that get old? It almost seems like you enjoy getting destroyed.

#30     Mar 5, 2008