Warren 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Aug 26, 2019.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D
    You're a nut. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

#551     Mar 18, 2020
    El OchoCinco likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

If I could draw cartoons...
    John talking to a hooker:

"Its no problem honey... I have a condom"

"Great... but you're gonna need a mask too big-boy."

#552     Mar 21, 2020
    DTB2 likes this.

3. Also, if you are having sex it is important for people to keep in mind that gatherings cannot involve more than ten people in some areas.

Andrew Gillum, I am lookin at you, just in case you are planning on attending any more "wedding receptions."

#553     Mar 21, 2020
    elderado and DTB2 like this.
  4. WTF!

Pokey is still out there fundraising off the pandemic.

Do these clowns have no shame. What the hell is she trying to do, keep herself afloat for antics at the convention or to raise funds to pay off her existing campaign debts??? She says "the funds will not only be used to re-elect Elizabeth to the Senate." Yeh well, her frigging current term ends in 2025!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, bogus fundraising off of the epidemic to benefit her activities is almost as good as having one of them there Burisma jobs.

So we have Bernie-I-Did-NOT-DROP-OUT-I-JUST-SUSPENDED-AND-HAVE-NOT-RELEASED-MY-DELEGATES. And Pokey, I-DROPPED-OUT-BUT-KEEP-SENDING-ME-MONEY.

INTRODUCING WARREN DEMOCRATS
    Warren Democrats are voters, candidates, and leaders who believe in the power of bold, inclusive reform to root out corruption in government and put power in the hands of the people.

Right now, that means working to ensure we put people first in solving the coronavirus outbreak and the economic crisis in the short term – and rebuilding our economy in the long term.

We will not only work to re-elect Elizabeth to the Senate, but we will also support Democratic candidates who share our vision, mobilize people to support those candidates and these ideas, and continue to build the grassroots movement that Elizabeth Warren inspired.

The coronavirus crisis is urgent and a transformational moment for our nation. We can’t wait until November to begin delivering solutions for people who are hurting right now. And our work doesn’t end in November. The solutions we advocate for now can and should have a lasting impact on our economy and our government.

America can come out of this crisis stronger than before — but only if we rally around candidates like Elizabeth who support bold solutions, rather than temporary fixes and short-term deals.

To that end, Warren Democrats will be guided by three goals:

1. Help elect Democratic candidates who share Elizabeth’s vision for big, structural change and support bold reform as a response to this crisis.
    2. Help power the fight at the federal, state, and local level by organizing together to push for the solutions we need right now and for bold, popular grassroots economic and government reform in the months to come.
    3. Mobilize grassroots supporters to ensure Elizabeth remains a powerful national voice and is re-elected to the Senate in 2024.
    As we’ve already seen, this crisis has put a spotlight on a number of existing structural issues: how our federal government operates and who it works for, the fragility of an economy that is skewed against working people, and the importance of universal health care and paid leave not just in times of crisis, but in our everyday lives.

We need to fight for the pandemic relief measures we desperately need today, and to make sure we elect Democrats up and down the ballot to see this crisis through for working families.

And with your help, we’re building a powerful organizing network to do just that.

#554     Apr 12, 2020
  5. Uh huh. Thirty candidates and she was the absolute, absolute last to swallow hard and endorse Joe. Not the best set-up for a good marriage. She hates Joe's guts.

Joe will consider her, though, for what she really wants as the booby prize which is Treasury Secretary which would help a Biden administration to get off to a completely disastrous start.

Pokey does have Obama on her side though. At least he wanted her for president. Except we are talking about the VP position now which is the last chance to get a black on the ticket so Obama's support there is dubious. He would want a Susan Rice type. baggage and all. But Rice doesnt do anything for the progressive base that Joe thinks he needs so there is that. She is just a beltway hack.

Elizabeth Warren says she would be Joe Biden’s vice president

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...-would-be-joe-bidens-vice-president/24002019/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    #555     Apr 16, 2020
  6. If Biden wins he will not make Warren Secy of Treasury, that is reserved for Wall Street cronyism under both parties.

She would end up as Secy of State is my bet.. or head of the Bureau of Native American affairs

#556     Apr 16, 2020

7. It's a catch-22 where we try to predict what Joe will do if elected - yet if Joe is elected- we know that Joe will not be in charge.

Obama and Valerie Jarrett will make things happen and let Joe think that they are his great ideas. The tricky thing is that Obama know that if Joe is elected he will not make it for long before having to step down. So that might make him think of Warren as he was thinking of her for president. Otherwise, Warren would not work for the party if a full-termer were elected unlike Joe. Because the nominee elected went the full term then Warren is not black and she would be 74 or more at the end of the first term. No future there. But Obama knows that Joe will not last or even get off to a rational start. So there are a lot of complicating issues there when you know Joe is needs a caretaker from day one.

#557     Apr 16, 2020
  8. Sen. Elizabeth Warren says her oldest brother died of coronavirus

Also, was 86 years old, had been treated for cancer, and hospitalized for pneumonia as recently as February before corona came along.

A loss nevertheless.

#558     Apr 23, 2020
  9. elderado

elderado

Yes, the things you said.

As far as him ACTUALLY dying from COVID-19, let's just say that it's entirely probable she made that part up.

#559     Apr 23, 2020
    traderob and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  10. elderado

elderado

Wow.

Just wow.

A sitting US Senator can't be this dumb. And yet....she must be thinking this is going to help her get the VP slot.

#560     Jun 11, 2020