Warnings Of Secret Plans To Create International Central Bank

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 29, 2008.

1. cipher4d

cipher4d

I disagree. If some form of the NWO does exist. killing ron paul would attract more attention to the issue. Ron Paul has a large following that would only become more outspoken if he were to die. There seems to be very little reward in killing ron paul since many or most individuals finds his views to be extreme or absurd. Of course the fact that Ron Paul is alive neither confirms/disproves the existence of the NWO cabal.

#11     Nov 29, 2008
  2. Excerpt from
    GLOBAL TRENDS 2015
    http://www.dni.gov/nic/NIC_globaltrend2015.html

Agenda for International Cooperation

Cooperation is likely to be effective in such areas as:

* Monitoring international financial flows and financial safehavens.

* Law enforcement against corruption, and against trafficking in narcotics and women and children.

* Monitoring meteorological data and warning of extreme weather events.

* Selected environmental issues, such as reducing substances that deplete the ozone layer or conserving high-seas fisheries.

* Developing vaccines or medicines against major infectious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS or malaria and surveillance of infectious disease outbreaks.

* Humanitarian assistance for refugees and for victims of famines, natural disasters, and internal conflicts where relief organizations can gain access.

* Counterterrorism.

* Efforts by international and regional organizations to resolve some internal and interstate conflicts, particularly in Africa.

Cooperation is likely to be contentious and with mixed results in such areas as:

* Conditions under which Intellectual Property Rights are protected.

* Reform and strengthening of international financial institutions, particularly the Bretton Woods institutions.

* Expansion of the UN Security Council.

* Adherence by major states to an International Criminal Court with universal, comprehensive jurisdiction.

* Control of greenhouse gas emissions to reduce global warming, carrying out the purposes of the 1997 Kyoto Protocol on Climate Change.

* Acceptance of genetically-modified organisms to improve nutrition and health in poor regions.

* Establishing peacekeeping forces and standby military forces under the authority of the UN Security Council or most regional organizations, with the possible exception of the EU.

* Military action by forces authorized by the United Nations to correct abuses of human rights within states, pursuant to an asserted principle of humanitarian intervention or an expanded right of secession. Although "coalitions of the willing" will undertake such operations from time to time, a significant number of states will continue to view such interventions as illegitimate interference in the internal affairs of sovereign states.

* Proposed new rights to enjoy or appropriate elements of the "global commons," such as a right to "open borders" for people from lower-income countries.

#12     Nov 29, 2008
  3. Check out "Tragedy and Hope" by Quigley. Quigley was one of B. Clinton's professors at Georgetown. He was part of the "secret socities." His statement about why he could now talk about them was that the average person was unable to stop them now, so why not be open about their goals and desires. "The Naked Capitalist" (Skousen) is bit of a "cliff notes" to "Tragedy and Hope." Tragedy and Hope is ummm long and kind of boring to read. The Naked Capitalist is a nice recap of T&H. BTW - to Quigley - the "tragedy" was that one world government hadn't been achieved already - the "hope" was that it was on the way.

-gastropod

#13     Nov 29, 2008
  4. DUH.....he is alive because he has no traction as of yet. Not enough americans are paying attention, even AFTER 8 trillion ripped out of the countries A$$! :eek:

#14     Nov 29, 2008
  5. achilles28

achilles28

The NWO Openly declare their existence and intent.

They want us to know and have made great efforts to reveal their agenda.

Its all a matter of Public Record.

Your post tells me you haven't done the research. Like most people.

#15     Nov 30, 2008
  6. Ron Paul needs to talk about what he did with all that money he raised for his presidential campaign.:cool:

#16     Nov 30, 2008
  7. Just because a crackpot gets elected to Congress doesn't make the crackpot any less of a crackpot.

#17     Nov 30, 2008
  8. I'm not trying to defend the OP or anyone else, but there are better ways to go about it than to assassinate the person, making you fail in life so others see you as a loser and disregard what you say or have said is a much better approach

#18     Nov 30, 2008
  9. I am certain that there are many individuals who do believe 911 was an inside job, central bank conspiracies, etc...But they don't openly admit it or even denounce such theories in order keep their job, reputation, current lifestyle.

I mean really, i could ask 100 people if they thought the federal reserve was part of the government and i bet you at least 70% of the people say yes.

People just don't have time to sit and contemplate reasons behind actions or if explanations for events are even remotely logical.

If i didn't have to worry about money i could come up with some very intricate plans to control the sheeple.

#19     Dec 1, 2008
  10. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

There're some excerpts on this site along with other books -

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/New_World_Order/Naked_Capitalist.html

Interesting. It's no secret, the NWO is not a conspiracy THEORY, it's a conspiracy FACT.

#20     Dec 1, 2008