Warning to traders, there are some sophisticated SCAMS on ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cold, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Cold

You may have the wrong impression...

First, I attack when I determine that attacking is the only way to protect myself...

I like my fellow man and I always hope they are people of good will...I think you are such a person...and as a matter of basic respect...I would never attack you...You've been civil and polite.

What I cannot abide is what Volente explained in his posts about trolls like Trader28

They attack people just for the fun of it...they get off on that....they want to see how much pain they can inflict...

Frankly that pisses me off..

How does it make you feel..

I may be wrong, but I think trolls like T28 don't have any sense of shame. They will do or say anything...and never feel a bit of remorse...thats one difference between trolls and regular people like you and me....

Now....I can show you what I mean....

I can stop....I can stop posting....I can stop what you call attacking...I can simply stop and not post in this thread. Lets say I do so right now..........now check back at the end of the day...and you will see that Trader28 can't.....the guy is driven by something in his psyche....he can't stop until he does as much damage as possible....check it out....see if I am right

Steve
    over and out...

#51     Mar 8, 2008
  2. cold

cold

no what I am saying is that we have bigger fish to fry than troll28

almost 3000 people killed by your own government,

man this takes the cake, this is the story of ever not just century

screw t28, you need to vote democrat :D :D :D

despite obama wanting more of your money through tax :(

#52     Mar 8, 2008
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Guys it would be great if all these attacks of each other stop. Let's get back to original subject and learn few things about protecting our PCs.

Steve,
    Unfortunately MAC is not really an option. All best platforms are windows based.

Regards,
    redduke

#53     Mar 9, 2008
  4. MonericH

MonericH

I agree! Im newer than a noob here and quite frankly, a bit skittish on whether or not to even post. I suppose I was wrong in assuming this forum would be void of the "high school" - remnant, clicky,attention craving , thread whoring individuals.

" A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who!"
    ~Jay-Z - Takeover~

#54     Mar 10, 2008
  5. I personally can not vote democrat, especially not for Obama or Hillary. They have both shown support for 3rd trimester abortions (a point at which if the baby was delivered it could actually survive) while openly fighting against the death penalty, the three strikes laws, and harsher drug laws.

This seems completely backwards when you are ok with killing unborn children that could survive if born that day instead of being killed while wanting to save hardened violent criminals. /boggle

The democratic mantra: "Kill the babies ...save the criminals."

#55     Mar 10, 2008
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

This post belongs to a different thread. I will say only one thing on this subject - either pro choice or pro life taken to extreme is bad.

#56     Mar 10, 2008
  7. maxpi

maxpi

on topic though........ I had all the normal software running, Zone Alarm was part of it, I installed prio and could see all the internet connections on the machine, two were notorious hacker sites.... you have to surf with a Mac and trade with a windows machine behind a whitelisted SPI hardware firewall. Further, you can go to IB and allow only one url connection to your account, that way, even if they get your password they have to be at your computer to log in and change anything. I doubt they can spoof an address and get past IB's firewall....... The nice thing about that setup is you can roll the security cams [you guys all have those of course] and go after the perp for a little "small business justice"

#57     Mar 12, 2008