Warning to traders, there are some sophisticated SCAMS on ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cold, Mar 7, 2008.

1. burp

#31     Mar 8, 2008
  2. Interesting isn't it..a person claims they can "find you"...

sombody who could actually do something.....instead of coming back and posting time and again trying to get the upper hand.....would simply stop knowing they were going to get some payback....

But this poor impotent little bastard is somewhere on the planet, stomping around trying like a bitch trying to think of something to say....anything...and it is EATING HIM UP......

he can't stop.....and I can keep him here all night if I want.....

I call this "bitchslapping the troll"......

This bastard brags that he can post anytime he wants.....that Baron can't keep him off the site.....how does it feel to have the tables turned on you hosebag?

heeeeheee heeeee

#32     Mar 8, 2008
  3. Yes we are all astronauts sweetheart...keep on posting....

I'm not done with you yet...right about now you must be slamming your fist into something....This must really piss you off..

:p

#33     Mar 8, 2008
  4. Lets try a little "automated bitchslapping" here

I refer you to my previous posts.........

lets see if that works on this poor bastard...

You haven't mentioned the Titanic yet? or WWII?

I believe one of my relatives got incorrect change at the supermarket yesterday. Does that qualify? Oh the injustice!!

one more post hosebag....I'm not ready to let you go yet...:p

#34     Mar 8, 2008
  5. cold

cold

Baron Mods

please delete this thread, it don't look good

you two just take it to PM

fight outside of bar, not inside

(is this the part where a guy trying to fix things gets a bottle on the head )

:D :D :D

#35     Mar 8, 2008
  6. As you can see folks, I can keep the poor guy here as long as I want.....He can't stop....

and once you know what the key is....you have him....

it is ironic and interesting....

Now I can continue to make him post here ALL NIGHT IF I WANT TO....BUT I THINK I WILL STOP NOW CAUSE FRANKLY I'M BORED......AND I'M GOING TO WATCH THE TONIGHT SHOW....

Before I go....how does it feel troll28, to have someone control you completely, make you post time after time, and run you around the site like a cheap whore? and finally when I am done with you....well...your dismissed....

#36     Mar 8, 2008
  7. cold

cold

why would steve ask for 9/11 money

he is a profitable trader from what I know

#37     Mar 8, 2008
  8. Hey Cold

Frankly it offends me too, but since Baron can't control this troll

what I am doing is showing one way to control him....

and apparently I am the only one on the site able to do it..

Every time he shows up I am going to bitchslap him until he stops

and we all know HE CANT STOP

its like a bad dream isnt it troll28?

done for the evening...

I expect you to show up tomorrow for another bitchslapping troll

#38     Mar 8, 2008
  9. Hey by the way Cold

I don't trade for living anymore, because I am retired, but when I do, just to piss Troll 28 off, I use Spydertrader's method....and I make money with it...

The combination of channels and FTTs seems to work pretty well for me anyway...and what I notice is that when I use them I make my money early in the session. Means I can go play golf or do what I want to after the first hour...Lot of times I just go back to bed.....

Now in contrast, if you look up the method Troll28 posted when he first appeared here, you will see that nobody is using it, and nobody talks about it anymore because it "worked" for about 15 minutes then blew up like a hand grenade......talk about scams....No wonder the poor guy is always pissed off.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76297&highlight=MACD

#39     Mar 8, 2008
  10. Heh heh, so you are interested in an early bitchslapping.

No prob, I am always glad to oblige...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118559&perpage=6&pagenumber=20

As everyone can see, Troll28 is just one more in a group of con artists populating the site...

Thanks again to Volente and Hermit for making it clear to everyone....

Incredible Troll28 that you are so damn stupid...
    but hey I am always ready to bitchslap you a little bit more

Heh heh

#40     Mar 8, 2008