Warning: The Next Wave Down Starts Now

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackstone54, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Do you realize how foolish this sounds coming from someone that just made an absolutely idiotic market projection?

#51     Apr 10, 2008
  2. You guys cant seem to get it right. This is either going to be a triple top breakout or a triple top breakdown. Friday is the pivotal day.

A break above 139 and the bulls take the day.

A break below 134.5 and the bears take the day.

Friday Im betting is the day of decision for the Spy.

A triple top breakout is far too obvious.

Before you come back at me, take a look at the SH and RSP then finally the actual SPX and then the SPY. Tell me what you see.

#52     Apr 10, 2008
  3. Your 'THEORY" or better yet, ELLIOT's Theory takes into account a "Free Market".

You forgot to factor in the FED and the GOVidiots.

The G factor will put a huge hole in the Theory.

Times have changed my friend. Time to find a new theory called, "WE AINT GONA LET THE MARKET SELL OFF" by the authors of the GOVERNMENT AND FEDS.

The FED did not ask to impliment SWAT teams for the heck of it.

The Global Finanical SWFs, did not come to the rescue for the heck of it.

Sorry fella, your theory is an old theory, soon to be out dated. It will go the way of "CAPITALISM". A nice theory from the past but no longer valid in the eyes of the "LOOTERS".

UPTICK RULE, soon to be re-instated.

Game over.

#53     Apr 10, 2008
  4. Your the one with 2315 posts and a wiped out account not me. I dont sit here and try to hawk my services for $500 a month proclaiming I have 30 years of experience. Come on guy. Get with it.

Your really that Timmay Sykes or Jack Hershey in disguise.

#54     Apr 10, 2008
  5. It's pretty obvious Jack Stone doesn't know JackShit about the market.

#55     Apr 10, 2008
  6. Maverickz does, I like his analysis.

#56     Apr 10, 2008
  7. So do I.

#57     Apr 10, 2008
  8. So what you're saying is that the market could breakout higher or lower? Yourz so00 sm4r7!!

#58     Apr 10, 2008
  9. The market will never go down again....in terms of a massive drop of course.

The Bernacke Fed has indicated with their words and deeds that they will BK the country to prop the share market.

It's a free bet.

#59     Apr 10, 2008
  10. Its pretty obvious theres a Jackstone about 6 times a day on ET ---and that following the thread doesnt have much payback

There are other threads here that really do have useful insights ---- so I guess the Jackstones are the price you pay

#60     Apr 10, 2008