Warning Signs: Elevated Markets & Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Dec 12, 2017.

1. tomorton

tomorton

This is how simple trading is - prices are rising so be long: prices are falling so be short.

The issue is not whether to buy a parabolic price rise, the issue is does the chart show somewhere to put your stop.

#11     Dec 15, 2017
    dealmaker likes this.
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

#12     Dec 15, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Roderick

Roderick

Yes, this person of course has authority on the market. But I think you need to think rationally.

#13     Dec 19, 2017
  4. Bitcoin might just be in a corrective state here. Looking for 14K test if it can't hold the 1 week lows of 16,100. The parabolic spike on Sat to 20K might have been peak. I don't like calling tops on bubbles but that fits the chart and today 3K dump in last 2 days.

#14     Dec 19, 2017
  5. All bubbles end the same. .07 to 20K in 7 years. Officially the biggest bubble in mankind history. Based on nothing but ponzi scheme tactics. Ads are everywhere on this. Big money unloading to retail suckers that always get in late in the game. Once buyers run out freefall. We're seeing it today. Signs of a big dump. We had the parabolic state this month where Bitcoin ran from 6K to 20K. What is the function of these cryptos? A new one is coming to market every week. Feds need to regulate them like penny stocks.

#15     Dec 19, 2017
  6. The 2nd and 3rd tier players will lose 50-90% in a few days when the jig is up. Litcoin 380 to 310 in a few hours. We're seeing the bubble burst. Tread lightly. Market cap was $700 billion on these so retail joe and co is going to lose tens of billions maybe 100 billion with worthless crytpo.

#16     Dec 19, 2017
  7. Bitcoin FREEFALL. Just dumped 1,000 points since I posted 5 minutes ago.

#17     Dec 19, 2017
  8. DAMN!!! Just ripped 1,000 points. I see what is happening. Retail fools thinking they are buying the dip have no clue that every spike now is being sold into. The chart flipped. Before each dip would be bought and it would continue to run higher. Now we're seeing every spike get hammered.

#18     Dec 19, 2017
  9. %%
    History can provide a clue. People paid $8,000 per pineapple[one pineapple] when they were new. James Dole bought pineapple plantations, HI... Guess what happened to price ??LOL Found out this month people were renting pineapples before they went bad lol. I like pineapples myself. James Dole still sells excellant pineapples for , well he cut price to $00.98/per coin i mean per can DEC,2017 . i would never call a pineapple a currency or investment LOL ; but Dole has done well with pineapple plantations, selling pineapples. NOT a prediction, or stock tip:caution::cool:

#19     Dec 20, 2017
    dealmaker likes this.
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Remember Frankincense? It used to be the "it thing" in ancient and medieval times nowadays no one cares....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankincense

ps I do believe the blockchain technology will be around but the current cryptos may be a thing of the past....

#20     Dec 20, 2017