WARNING: ROUGH DIAMOND PATTERN ON THE QQQQs CRASH IMMINENT

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Mar 31, 2009.

1. #41     Apr 2, 2009

2. Yeah, it makes me wonder what sort of horeshit you were posting for the last 9,000+ posts.

I think if they wanted to call it elitebull.com, they would.

#42     Apr 2, 2009
  3. Good analysis. Eur/Jpy is always a solid indicator.

#43     Apr 2, 2009
  4. lindq

lindq

LOL. This was posted just prior to our last 2 day rally.

Really, don't your market calls - which are always awful - at some point become embarrassing to you?

#44     Apr 2, 2009
  5. No one can really track them but in their head. He can always point to the one he was right on, and not to the ones he was wrong on. Only the community knows the answer.

That call was absolutely atrocious.

#45     Apr 3, 2009
  6. bl33p

bl33p

#46     Apr 3, 2009
  7. Oh. Im early on the call, but I dont believe I am wrong...at least not yet. I got my pivot today and went into TZA. The QQQQs too strong where as the IWM will crumble with any further contraction in the economy.

Im not like the majority of ETers who jump right in. I patiently wait for the point of turn and then get in with a stop.

I might be crazy, but I am no idiot.

To set things straight, I dont really care what anyone thinks. I care about making money...

#47     Apr 3, 2009
  8. Its that time. Hanging man formed on the QQQQs at the end of the day. Go back the last year through the chart. Anytime this candlestick has appeared at the top of an uptrend it has preceeded a selloff. I think its that time...and I have been waiting patiently.

#48     Apr 3, 2009
  9. I'm with you 100%
    Not to mention that volume was next to ZERO today. The only thing which troubles me is that VIX closed below 200 DMA and below 40. (there is a good thread out there "all eyes on VIX" So monday is the moment of truth.

#49     Apr 3, 2009
  10. Early is wrong.

#50     Apr 3, 2009