Warning re NINJA Trader…….Warning

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by manfred123, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ninja Trader ( NT ) does go into Auto trading automatically
    and will cost you plenty
    On the 10/11/08 got my biggest shock in my life when I discovered that Ninja Trader went automatically from recording in Sim , straight into LIFE TRADING ( I'm bases in Australia , Melbourne so I'm not trading everyday due to Time difference )
    As a result of this I lost a couple of thousands Dollars ,
    Ninja went from Recording in Sim , into Auto Execution ( based on ???? ) in Sim right into LIFE Trading on its own
    Ninja claim that this is impossible
    However I say that that Setting where not changed or any transaction where done due to the fact :I was sound asleep

I'm quite prepared to sign ANY statuary declaration to this effect

So if you want to stay with Ninja , be prepared to loose thousands …..
    Manfred

2. Is English your first language, Manfred?

3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

This has already occured in the past, but not with Ninja.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/81Qhw81jTU8&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/81Qhw81jTU8&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Sounds like you're careless--just put what's left into savings and take responsibility for your actions.

5. Tums

Tums

6. Although not entirely impossible, the probability of this happening is near nil.

My advice: don't drink, trade, and then pass out.

7. Pennies compared to what other tuition has cost others........ been using this for 2 years and never had a problem on over 7 computers running over 90 charts between Sim and production...Operator error my friend.

8. wenzi

wenzi

LMAO :D

9. pablo6

pablo6

what is ninja trader? Is a feature on TT ?

10. Surdo

Surdo

Watch out for him!
    [​IMG]

#10     Jan 21, 2009