WARNING: Open E Cry

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Forrest Gump Jr, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I've been fine here guys since last week. I posted in that other thread as well, but everything has been fine this week. No hangups or anything...

I'm not a techie so not sure how all the connection/data/etc works and flows through.

#11     Mar 20, 2008
  2. It is 9:03am and my charts are frozen on the ES and YM. The DOM is fine though. I usually have both go out. Anyone having problems now?

Edit: when I change time frames my screens are blank now.

9:15 . . . still no good.

#12     Mar 20, 2008
  3. rickf

rickf

If you're trading the OEC Demo, I understand those servers/networks are a bit overloaded with a ton of new freebie accounts there --- but the 'regular' (ie live customers) systems are okay. At least that's what OEC told me the other day when my demo froze for 30 seconds and surprised me.

#13     Mar 20, 2008
  4. I am live. . . still having problems

Edit: 9:18am and charts came back. Looks slow.

#14     Mar 20, 2008
  5. was frozen for me. had to close out of platform and go back in.

#15     Mar 20, 2008
  6. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

the regular customers are not ok - every comment i have made in the other thread (Openecry commissions) refers to their LIVE platform....

the comment i made earlier today related to Eurex in response to youngtrader's post was also about their LIVE platform...

their live platform HAS NOT BEEN OK over the past few weeks - it is STILL FAR FROM OK

#16     Mar 20, 2008
  7. Spunky

Spunky

I just knew someone would try and shift the blame on IB

:D

#17     Mar 20, 2008
  8. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

just noticed that the DAX prices in my quote window (& DOM etc) have stopped updating......maybe this is an exchange problem?

anyone know if there are problems at Eurex?

#18     Mar 20, 2008
  9. Look at the M contract

#19     Mar 20, 2008
  10. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

I am looking at the M contract

Since i posted prices have started updating in the quote window......

If you take a look at the FDAXM8 chart you will see how much data is missing (i.e. how long it was down, about 50 mins) - at least its missing on my chart......

Does anyone know whether it was a problem at Eurex?

#20     Mar 20, 2008