WARNING: Open E Cry

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Forrest Gump Jr, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Here too.

#91     Oct 27, 2009
  2. jtnet

jtnet

same. while the OEC people are here, anyone have a volume profile eld for oec?

#92     Oct 27, 2009
  3. garak

garak

They just did it as not to get overwhelmed by traders asking for a quote I guess :D
    When you log off and in again, most times you will not see old messages concerning expiry or datafeed issues. That might be the reason why you can't see them anymore.

#93     Oct 27, 2009
  4. Cmon you guys ! Wake up!

Everyone on here knows about OpenEcry's connection problems for over a yr now and you still have an acct with them?

Having an attitude of "hopefully they'll finally fix the dam thing" is not going to help you one bit while your acct is bleeding.

I was with them over a yr ago and left immediately bcuz of the problems; I dont put up with that kind of crap from a broker, and neither should you ! Why do you all think they were offering those cheap ass commisions for?..... bcuz they are losing alot of customers!...HINT HINT !!!

Get out of there before they cause you to blow your acct!!

#94     Oct 27, 2009
  5. Continue to cry openly on a public forum :D

why E? Open Cry is not enough, has to be Open Empty Cry?

#95     Oct 28, 2009
  6. LOL

I have a sneaky suspicion that the traders who use this brokerage, the failure rate is even higher than the normal 95%. :eek:

Thanks for the continued laughs, ET. :D

#96     Oct 28, 2009
  7. I have Ecry account and now thinking of leaving them. I don't use there charts. The reason I have them is for executing my trade. I have been with them for several months now and I notice that once in awhile $15 goes missing from my balance. There platform gives the balance in realtime. At first they say because I have open positions. But two days ago I clear all my positions and this still happen. This also happen to my friend. Does anyone have similar problem?

Thanks

#97     Oct 29, 2009
  8. No.

#98     Oct 29, 2009