Warning: Its going to get rough

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Yup and like most of the time in the last couple weeks they will burn their fingers. Like we didn't warn them.... :p

#11     Apr 30, 2007

2. Gee thanks all your indicators are sure working great. Keep using them they will make you rich!

You sure have everything all figured out, no doubt everything will work out just as you have predicted. Making predictions is how you get rich $$$$ KEEP PREDICTING

#12     Apr 30, 2007
  3. Hehe funnyman. I never claim to be right, just pointing out the obvious you a**hole.

#13     Apr 30, 2007
  4. Yeah, we'll wait the week for them to open up and go crazy selling....nice!

#14     Apr 30, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

the russel off 2%%% today, thats pretty big compared to the dow....

All averages settling at intraday lows...

will be interesting to see how the markets trade tomorrow. This looks like a buying opportunity after seeing the markets up on a continued basis, but maybe will see a follow through tomorrow.

#15     Apr 30, 2007
  6. Hey Michael sorry that was me! At 2:30 I sent my correction raise cash threads from last week and today out to the brokers!

#16     Apr 30, 2007
  7. Just food for thought..

(MarketWatch) - Evidence is mounting that stocks are being sold by more sophisticated investors and acquired by less sophisticated ones.

link

#17     Apr 30, 2007
  8. Put me down on the sophisticated side! Damn aristocratic! ~ stoney

#18     Apr 30, 2007
  9. WOW!!!! We're in the presence of greatness here gentlemen! They have written an article about stock trad3r, eqty trader, makloda, myminitrading and the others who are buying.

Congrats guys!:D :D :D

#19     Apr 30, 2007
  10. I aspire to sophistication.

Do I need to eat my Snicker's Bar with a fork and knife?

#20     Apr 30, 2007