WARNING for anyone thinking of trading Tues.March 18th WARNING

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Mar 17, 2008.

1. IF I was a short , I won't bet my ass on a Fed fueled rally blowing white candles up my ass to the moon!

#31     Mar 18, 2008

2. Fun to the upside, not the downside which you are hoping for... big white candles blowing up red short asses to the moon as if July 4th is here..

#32     Mar 18, 2008

3. You got it right, that's when you can start shorting the rally, scalp a few pennies and dash to the hills in desperate moves, as if there is no tomorrow in our great country come Monday.

#33     Mar 18, 2008
  4. Yes, having pre-conceived notions on market direction is definitely the sign of an advanced, and profitable trader. I know you will do well.

#34     Mar 18, 2008
  5. BCE

BCE

Don King, is that you? :D

#35     Mar 18, 2008
  6. Let's check that hair to make sure!!

#36     Mar 18, 2008
  7. Fangdog

Fangdog

Who in the hell is this guy warning, little 'ole ladies in retirement centers?

Hasn't he ever heard of "short and long". Christ, I live for days he feels compelled to issuing dire warnings. This is a traders forum and this guy can't wait for the week-end action. Oh well, thanks for the "warning". I am sure you mean well.

#37     Mar 18, 2008
  8. :confused:

#38     Mar 18, 2008
  9. FED CUTS 50bps and MARKET IS DISAPPOINTED AND PLUNGES
    FED CUTS 100bps and MARKET IS SCARED TO DEATH AT HOW AWFUL THINGS ARE AND PLUNGES
    FED CUTS 75bps and MARKET TANKS BECAUSE IT WAS PRICED IN.
    FED CUTS LESS THAN 50bps AND WE HAVE A CRASH.

#39     Mar 18, 2008
  10. You might be right.
    But if 75 bps or 100bps & tanks, then it will probably recover shortly afterwards, just when retail people are done liquidating.

#40     Mar 18, 2008