***warning: All Support On The Diamonds (djia) Is Lost!!!***read This Post

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Feb 20, 2009.

1. bumped so stock can show us the chart of the 10 handle rally that got us out of the .com collapse...waiting patiently for you're answer buddy. As I recall (as I was actually trading back then), there were several attempts at bottoming, but it was a several month period of mind blowing volatility before the upturn started. Sooooo what i'm saying is stock is full of shit, again...Shocker......Oh yeah what happened to the V bottom off the november lows?

#91     Mar 3, 2009
  2. stock_trd3r came out and tanked the markets again!

He never misses!

WERD

#92     Mar 3, 2009
  3. Dang...awesome VIRTUAL rally...
    Check out the virtual rally in the afterhours...

You are a non-virtual retard, stock....

#93     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Yea the v bottom failed, but that doesn't mean we cant see 900 within 2 months.

#94     Mar 4, 2009
  5. l2tradr

l2tradr

So you've revised your outlook? If I remember correctly, supposed to be S&P 1250 by April...hmmm, could it be that you're actually retarded?

#95     Mar 4, 2009
  6. The point is the market is going much higher soon. People can bash and flame but it won't change the fact that fund are loading up at these levels. The stock market provides compelling value.

#96     Mar 4, 2009
  7. Well, that confirms it...we are going lower...
    thanks retard!

#97     Mar 4, 2009
  8. l2tradr

l2tradr

You said that since the S&P was at 1500+. Of course, one day you'll be right. But since then you were nothing but wrong, with the index falling about 55%, your "portfolio" about 85%, your calls (part 1) worthless and your calls (part 2) down 90%.

#98     Mar 4, 2009
  9. ess1096

ess1096

Really? Loading up with what money? And even if some Americans still have money with managers at this point don't expect to see the moves that came with 40 to 1 leverage. Those days are gone.

#99     Mar 4, 2009