Warmongering Republicans want Iran war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Apr 1, 2007.

1. so the incubators story was real.

and the reichstag fire also was an accident.

gulf of tonkin really took place.

and yeah national archives documents detailing prescott bush connection to the nazis like this ones, dont really exist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://www.unknownnews.net/bush1941.html

even fox news had to cover the story for it was too huge:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html

#11     Apr 2, 2007
  2. Yes, the Democrats got to wake up and cut off funding for the Iraq war.

Don't you feel bad about thousands of our troops getting killed in Iraq because of freakin lies... and you still gulp that "preemptive" koolaid down... how freakin' stupid.

#12     Apr 2, 2007
  3. Better check the voting records of your flip flopping democratic presidential hopefuls of recent years to see whether they voted for the war or not. UH - OH!!!!

Refill on the Kool-Aid, sir?

#13     Apr 2, 2007
  4. *Sigh* Maybe I should just give up and get all my political info from Youtube and Google videos made by a bunch of kids. Combine that with my Michael Moore video collection and I can make rational decisions at the voting booth!
    OK, you all win! 9-11 was an inside job and everything is Bush's fault! *Writing check to Hillary*

#14     Apr 2, 2007
  5. Were you expecting peace to break out in hell?

Jesus

#15     Apr 2, 2007
  6. right, check out kerry's vs bush's voting record...exact photpcopy, wether u vote dems or reps u always gonna get a golablist party pimp for the NWO. u gotta crash this illusion of choice of yours. sooner or later , for how grim that is, u'll have to face reality, if something, for your children and grandchildren.

#16     Apr 2, 2007
    #17     Apr 2, 2007
  8. I guess who were the moe-foes drumming about the WMDs? They were the repugniklans and you were drinking that kool aid. Now that the lies have been exposed, time to bring the troops back home.

#18     Apr 2, 2007
  9. "I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003.

I could sit here and add all of Clinton's/ Bergers/ Albright's/ Boxer's/ Byrd's/ Daschle's/ Clark's/ Gore's/ Kerry's comments concerning WMD's as well, but I'll spare you the embarrassment.

Hey listen bud.... gotta run to the store... you need more Kool-Aid?

#19     Apr 2, 2007
  10. I don't, but I am sure you will need more as you try to justify the lies propagated by your klan honchos. Looks like you are not drinking it anymore, but drowning in it... Get help... send your check to Hillary :D

#20     Apr 2, 2007