War

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueHorseshoe, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Was she wearing those white shoes after Labor Day?

#41     Apr 1, 2006

2. LOL.

#42     Apr 1, 2006
  3. 1000

Got to keep Pfizer going too.

:p

Anyway, why can Iran not buy clean coal technology and do a coal for oil swap?

Or even plant corn and do an ethanol flex fuel:confused:

#43     Apr 1, 2006
  4. I do not know, IF Iraq is giving us certain issues (i.e. destabilizing the whole country and nearly bankrupting us while getting nothing in return...), Iran will be a f'ing nightmare. I still do not buy that the Bushes are this dumb although so far they were about the dumbest administration and definitely the most negligent and corrupt.
    Further, I do not think just bombing alone would work, I think they already have some stuff and keep hiding it. I also think the have some trump card or else we or Israel would have already acted on it...

#44     Apr 1, 2006
  5. I recall a report from a couple years back about a member of Hamas having described, even in the lead-up to the Iraq war, how Hamas was being directed (by its Tehran-based leadership) to infiltrate Iraqi Shiite communities and build, from the ground up, an enduring grassroots political base.

Evidence of this occuring is as plain as day - and is the most threatening development in the region at the moment. More even than al-Qaeda.

Note that most of these dead bodies turning up in and around Baghdad are dead Sunnis executed by Shiite death squads. These squads are formed and trained with Iran backing. They are funneling aid and support to sympathetic Shiite groups and cleansing the Sunni influence. And they enjoy a significant measure of public sympathy. US appears at a loss for a response at the moment.

Currently most al-Qaeda and Iran long-term aims are in conflict, but if they were to bridge that divide things could deteriorate even worse.

I believe US, UK leadership recognizes the fight with Iran is on - the war is real - just not the conventional type.

Why get into this here? It has huge ramifications for asset values, and those 'traders' who don't recognize what is 'blowin' in the wind' must ultimately pay a price.

#45     Apr 1, 2006
  6. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...ml&sSheet=/portal/2006/04/02/ixportaltop.html
    The Government is to hold secret talks with defence chiefs tomorrow to discuss possible military strikes against Iran.

A high-level meeting will take place in the Ministry of Defence at which senior defence chiefs and government officials will consider the consequences of an attack on Iran.

It is believed that an American-led attack, designed to destroy Iran's ability to develop a nuclear bomb, is "inevitable" if Teheran's leaders fail to comply with United Nations demands to freeze their uranium enrichment programme.

#46     Apr 1, 2006
  7. Just help Israel and stay out of it...

#47     Apr 1, 2006
  8. The reality about Iran is that at this time they have a major drug usage epidemic, prostitution is exploding (Iran has a very young population demographic that is trying to escape from reality), and American rap music is blasting out of cabs all through out Tehran.

The real Iran, the citizens, do not want any war with the U.S. and they are EXTREMELY ill prepared for any U.S. lead attacks on their nuke facilities. As with many other governments in the world today, the actions of the leaders of Iran are not in alignment with the wishes or beliefs of the citizens. The Iranian citizens are just a typical group of pawns that are lied to and manipulated (while very destructive cultural cancers are allowed to run rampant through society to keep the populous "distracted") by their own government leaders quests for power------a very familiar theme.

If the U.S. wants to take out the Iranian nuclear facilities, I have a great and very cheap plan that has proven HIGHLY effective even against a great superpower of the world------

all we have to do is send in about 15 societal flunkies with box cutters to commandeer several commercial aircraft (after a few nights in the belly dancers bar) and fly them into the nuke facilities--------we all know this is a very simple and fully believable method!

#48     Apr 1, 2006
  9. 1000

The reason is that we have already won. The minute we stepped foot into Iraq, the Mullah's realized it too late. So now they are just exhibiting defeatism.

However, this is why it may be the most dangerous, as they are backed into a corner, they are likely to press the self distruct button (if we cannot have it, neither can you) and then blame the west.

That is possibly why it is best not to attack. With time, their "lemming" population will wise up.

Our war is one of time and money. They know it, so they are trying to time us out by draining our capital, which ever way possible (be it Iraq, oil, whatever). And that is another war that we win.:cool:

#49     Apr 2, 2006
  10. 1000

Nice one, I guess that negates your initialization of this thread.

Anyway why put the word "traders" in inverted commas?

And recognize what?

The thing that the Mullah's and Al-Qaeda don't realize is the meaning of a functioning capitalist democracy, and neither does Ralph Nader.

#50     Apr 2, 2006