War!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.apnews.com/586f4cd3b09c4d04ac70abdf92e772ce

The Latest: US to deploy more troops to Saudi Arabia, UAE

The Pentagon says the U.S. will deploy additional troops and military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to beef up security, as President Donald Trump has at least for now decided against any immediate military strike on Iran in response to the attack on the Saudi oil industry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#51     Sep 20, 2019
    piezoe and Tony Stark like this.
  2. piezoe

piezoe

what, if any, of this is true ? Sounds entirely made up to me.

#52     Sep 20, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I do know of one.--If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, PERIOD.---Oh wait-----

#53     Sep 20, 2019
  4. piezoe

piezoe

That was actually true, for the vast majority under the ACA. Can you give me examples of situations in which it wasn't true. A single example is sufficient.

#54     Sep 21, 2019
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Saudi Arabia is, in the worst sense, an absolute monarchy. The UAE Monarchy, because it incorporates several despotic "submonarchies" is only very slightly less onerous. We should remain neutral toward both. It was Saudi Arabia citizens that attacked the U.S. in 2001. It was MBS who ordered the murder of a U.S. Green Card holder. We should be de-escalating our relations with the Saudis. We should be very circumspect in regard to business relations with UAE; try to remain on friendly terms but don't get entangled. Trump obviously wants to use U.S. military support for the Saudis to extort financial support for his family business. Saudis have already curried favored with him by spending large amounts at his hotels and resorts. This is corruption in our U.S. Presidency that we ought not to tolerate.

Our legal structure does not offer an avenue to depose Trump until November 2020, because the equally corrupt Republican party will not convict him in an impeachment trial and our McConnellized Supreme Court will not allow an indictment to be served. The only option remaining is to defeat him soundly in November 2020, and then promptly indict him. In the meantime, the congressional and SDNY investigations must proceed and grand juries must be empaneled, so that indictments can be prepared, filed, and then served on his way out the White House door.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    #55     Sep 21, 2019
    Tony Stark and Cuddles like this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

FALSE----I WASN'T ABLE TO KEEP MY DOCTOR.

#56     Sep 21, 2019
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Most doctors suck anyway. Better to just stay healthy and avoid them imo.

#57     Sep 21, 2019
  8. piezoe

piezoe

why should we believe you unless you explain why you weren't able to keep your doctor. Did your Doctor die? Or more likely your doctor fired you because you're a lunatic.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    #58     Sep 21, 2019
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Massive Classic Liberal Misdirect

#59     Sep 21, 2019
  10. piezoe

piezoe

just as I thought. You're bullshitting us.

#60     Sep 21, 2019