War

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Well as Viet Nam proved; there is power in those population numbers. They've got nukes and could literally induct an army larger than the population of the U.S. and U.K. combined. I rate them number 1, and I believe the Pentagon does too, or less we'd never kiss their ass the way we do.

#11     Feb 26, 2003
  2. BSAM

BSAM

#12     Feb 26, 2003
  3. Ditch

Ditch

Sounds familiar in another language.

#13     Feb 26, 2003
  4. WinSum

WinSum

Please provide a list of March calls that will give the most bang for the buck if market does rally after the first shot.

Pardon the Pun.

#14     Feb 26, 2003
  5. War with China is highly unlikely! Just look at the goods that U.S. is buying from China. Chinese government not likely to screw up that gravey train.

It would make sense for war with Saddamed to begin on or about March 3 rd, under darkness of new moon. After that, the next new moon will be 1 rst of April.

Not saying that's what will happen - just saying that's when I would move if I was the commander. On the darkest nights I could get.

#15     Feb 26, 2003
  6. Why the hell would China want to be in a war? Though it may be inevitable, they've got at least 20 years to go before they can become an imperialist force out for global domination (aka USA :))

#16     Feb 26, 2003
  7. WinSum

WinSum

Does the darkness of the new moon only last one night or does it last for several nights ?

#17     Feb 26, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If all it took to win wars was to spend the most money, have the best technology and the best trained army we would all be Romans.

Maybe the Romans messed up something along the way. Then, if all it took was the best technology, spending the most money and having the best army we would all drink tea and sing God Save the Queen instead of coffee and the Star Spangle Banner.

Brandon

#18     Feb 26, 2003
  9. Several.

#19     Feb 26, 2003
  10. BSAM

BSAM

#20     Feb 26, 2003