War with Russia ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

The sad part is I personally don't think Bush is that bad of a guy.

He probably has a good heart and wants to do the right thing but he is like a high school kid that just got mixed up in the wrong crowd and smoked a little too much weed.

Now he doesn't have a clue.:p

#31     Jun 7, 2007
  2. I was being intellectual.....and it is a shit hole!

#32     Jun 7, 2007
  3. Joab

Joab

I'm done for the morning so I can post :)

I agree with you and yes it's the right thing to do NOW but that being said so is the genocide going on in Africa.

Yes the US is still the greatest country in the world to live in that's not in doubt.

The real question should be "How much better could the USA be IF this one man wasn't screwing things up so much"?

#33     Jun 7, 2007
  4. tikutka

tikutka

War with Russia...:D :D :D :D
    That's the most stipid thing I've ever heard.I respect America and Americans but US is not the greatest country to live in,believe me.You also have many probelms.I'd say that it's great to live in States but in certain areas.If you put a Russian who has never been abroad in a Harlem I think he will say the same thing about USA Ivanovich did about russian soldiers.It's also great to live in Moscow or St.Petersburg in Russia but I'd prefer a nice country like Switzerland let's say.Everybody here are too hard on Russia.You should better study some history and see what Russian faced during this 150 years and still it can be considered a normal one to live in.After USSR collapse(which you Americans called Russia,I don't know why,'cause Russia was just one of 15 Republics,but still the most powerfull) Russia managed to keep itself on relatively normal level.Now back to war.Have a look at a World map.How you imagine having a war with Russia?Hehe.If you think it's just another Iraq or Iran,you are deadly wrong.Russia in 1995 and in 2007 is different.American people will never ever let it's government to start something like even conflict with Russia.I suggest you start praying that after Putin in 2008 we here will not have a Russian patriotic nationalist president who has no assets like Putin and his friends in the western countries.Cause if it'll happen and he will be insane enough to push the button then no good for USA.USA is crying about 4000 deaths in Irag and I can't imagine what will happen if half of New York will be put into hell.So do not be so selfconfident when you talk to Russia,look 67 years ago,Hitler made the same mistake,talking about these poor stupid Russians.

#34     Jun 7, 2007
  5. What freedom? How come I don't see Bush sending troops to Cuba? When it's just right off the coast of Florida. Or never mind, the Cuban has no OIL and no other natural resources that we need.

I don't think we need/get any oil from Iraq, however the money spending on maintain the oil field is a lot. And Bush just handed those unbid contracts to his friends, which is out right wrong.

#35     Jun 7, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Does anyone remember the good old days of scandalous politicians, remember how much fun it was to turn on the tv and hear the latest news about Blow Jobs and blue dresses.

Ahhhh those were the days. :cool:

#36     Jun 7, 2007
  7. Looks like a lot of whining and panic on your part, Joab...and all for nothing. THe sky is not falling....and we are not at war with Russia.

Would you do us a favor and post a journal with your trades, I think you would be a wonderful sentiment indicator. :)

#37     Jun 7, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

Mike to Bushs rescue.. as always

Do you have a flag and a portrait of Bush tattooed on your ass too.

:p

#38     Jun 7, 2007
  9. LOL!! You've been reading too many jr high social study books.

You think Iraqis are better off now than 4 years ago? Destroyed infrastructure, total lawlessness, dozens of citizens killed every day by suicide bombers, and judges and politicians assassinated. That doesn't sound like they have a choice to live free, if you call that living even.

I hope you don't think we "liberated" the Iraqi people for their sake. There are other dictatorships in the world, so why did we send 125,000 troops only to Iraq? Why not Myanmar, Thailand, Cuba?

#39     Jun 7, 2007
  10. LT701

LT701

I'm going to bring up Hitler, just to invoke Godwin's law and end this stupid thread

#40     Jun 7, 2007