War with Russia ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

2. He is the biggest idiot around but I'm not so sure Russia is anything to be afraid of. They wouldn't do a damn thing other than sell more munitions to insane Middle Easterner's bent on killing Americans...but other than that they're relatively harmless.

3. Oh please. War with Russia isn't going to happen.

As for their military prowness, I'm not sure you can call anyone with over 10,000 nuclear warheads "harmless".

4. But they're not going to use them. Harmless may be the wrong word.

5. LT701

LT701

we did all that disarmement, only to have to rebuild

it saddens the defense industry to make profits from waste

6. Impotent? :)

7. That's it. I don't doubt Putin is crazy, but I think it's contained. He won't go on any taking over the world missions. :D

8. LT701

LT701

not unless we do

9. Joab

Joab

Something needs to be done bout BUSH ... Impeach his ass already !

How much longer can the US afford this nut job being in power.

He has done more damage to the country then anyone could have thought humanly possible.

10. Nothing is going to be done about Bush if it hasn't been done already. So deal with it. I don't like him any more than you do, but he's here until the end of next year.

As for Putin, he has no ability militarily to do anything except launch missles (which is definitely something to consider). His navy rusts away in various ports like Minsk and Vladivostok. His army is rotted, corrupt and the soldiers beg for money on the streets of Moscow (I lived there for several years and saw it with my own eyes). The Russian military is a shadow of what it was at one point, decades ago.

#10     Jun 7, 2007