War started India & Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by talknet, Dec 26, 2008.

1. i checked with my high level pakistani source, not true

#31     Dec 27, 2008
  2. Amen.

#32     Dec 27, 2008
  3. toc

toc

'I will break all the bones in your body and throw you in the middle of Sahara desert. UNDERSTAND KID.'

Listen up Hungry and Beggered Paki Terrorist SUBHUMAN filth.............first go and feed your fanatic bastards and then wipe the bleeding rear of Osama Laden and his faggot whores and then only come to a trading forum with 'Paki Propoganda'.

Long Live Israel for killing 200+ fanatic swines in just one day bombing mission! I hope thousands others were maimed and crippled!

I admire mere 20 Million Jews who have shoven..deeeeeeper and deeeeeeper, their mudded leg up the rear of the fanatic subhumans who only live off the oil and as soon as it is finished they will start eating each other till they are all finished.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#33     Dec 27, 2008
  4. You fucking bastard. Those killed include boy and girl children in their school uniform.

the weapons are warplanes build by taxpayers and given to those criminals to use them to commit genocide.

You are a criminal, a racist and savage of the worse kind. You are a filth of flith.

#34     Dec 27, 2008

5. Talknet, you are poster apak, cold, anti-hurst?

#35     Dec 27, 2008
  6. toc

toc

:D :D :D :D :D :D

India should learn few tricks of trades from the Israelis. Fanatics killed 5 of the Jews in Mumbai and the Israelis blew up 200+ from long distance while also injuring probably a 1000 others.

Women and Children??.........so were most of the people killed in Mumbai and so are and have been Israelis who were killed by suicide bombers in Tel Aviv in peaceful restaurants and buses taking them to work.

Genocide? Fanatics are committing genocide on their own people and crying blame on others. When shooting rockets at another country then be ready for your people to be bombed heavily too.

#36     Dec 27, 2008
  7. toc

toc

Women and Children? Time Magazine reports otherwise
    http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1868829,00.html

Stop this Fanatic Propoganda and get civilized, for no one else but your own people. Idiots!

========================

Israel's strike on Gaza had been expected for days, but it was still a surprise when it finally came. Taking advantage of good weather, which is forecast to last at least three days, Israeli planes bombed some 40 Palestinian police stations, posts and other targets early Saturday morning, killing more than 150 people including a number of senior Hamas military leaders. The first strikes came in a coordinated three-minute blitz.

#37     Dec 27, 2008
  8. LOL. Poor widdle Palestinians... they were Fascists in WW2. Their leader spent the war years in Germany working for Hitler, now the Jews get a shot at them occasionally. It's gotta feel good sometimes...

#38     Dec 27, 2008
  9. talknet

talknet

Pakistan government does not have control over the army. Pakistani army works independently and their decisions are unknown to the government.

Pakistani President and Prime minister are mere dummy put up for show to the world because of intense pressure from USA and UN.

Pakistan was under military rule for 8 years under Pervez Musharaaf and even now Pakistan is under military rule in disguise.

By the way, I am NOT Pakistani.

#39     Dec 28, 2008