War started India & Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by talknet, Dec 26, 2008.

1. whatthe

whatthe

He's backtracking. He first said they were shot down. Now he says they are missing.

#11     Dec 27, 2008
  2. #12     Dec 27, 2008
  3. talknet

talknet

Worldwide Army hates World Media. During War-times, Army will not provide "serious information" to media.

During war, sometimes even the President and Prime minister is ignored by the army. Army makes their own decisions on the border and the President and Prime minister has no idea about it. Forget media. Basically President and Prime minister are useless.

Army is the supreme institution. Nobody questions the army's decisions during War-times

I have high-level source in the Indian Army and the information is same that "4 Indian War Planes are missing/unaccounted for" and "there has been Heavy Anti-Aircraft Gunfire on the India-Pakistan border"

#13     Dec 27, 2008
  4. jnbadger

jnbadger

So you're quoting a "high level Indian Army source" on ET?

#14     Dec 27, 2008
  5. R1234

R1234

check post history

#15     Dec 27, 2008
  6. You must have meant 'I have a high level source in a liquor store'. An understandable mistake, and one we have all made.

#16     Dec 27, 2008
  7. Illum

Illum

Well if this war does begin.. would it not reach nuclear quickly? Wouldn't you use your nuclear weapons on troops at least, maybe military bases and then capital. Knowing this, the other side may want to use them first, perhaps on capital. Maybe they agree it is mutual destruction and will not use. But, I could see them used in border region on troops, especially by the losing side, and then quickly escalate.

#17     Dec 27, 2008
  8. I hope for the best there. Doesn't seem like anything too crucial just yet. It wasn't that long ago they each had like a hundred thousand soldiers lined up at each other. Maybe they can eat so Ro Te and have a coffee.

#18     Dec 27, 2008
  9. donnap

donnap

Yeah, guys who make these kinds of posts got no conscience. No soul, man.

#19     Dec 27, 2008
  10. I don't mean to be cynical but now might be a good time to start watching USO or oil futures.

#20     Dec 27, 2008