WAR IN 72 HOURS... TIME FOR UNITY... WHATEVER OUR DIFFERENCES...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Dearest Brother Aphie,

Thank you for your gesture of kindness... your offer is much appreciated... I look forward to the day when you and I can partake in a 6-pack of Bud, whereby you are forthcoming to me with your Java programming prowess and I am forthcoming to you with my plethora of trading approaches...

With the sincerity of platonic love that is only possible amongst the fraternal kindred spirits,
    Candle

#22     Mar 17, 2003
  2. Trane

Trane

My name is Yon Yonsin,
    I work in Wisconsin...

PEACE to our children who are about to perform their 'duty dance with death', so it goes... :(

Sincerely,
    Billy Pilgrim

#23     Mar 17, 2003
  3. After this war has been won, it is my firm view that we must stop the hypocrisy and double standards... I have always contended that by attacking Iraq we are not punishing our true threats... I hope that the policymakers decide to wake up and punish the true enemies of civilization: Saudi Arabia and Pakistan...

God Bless our fine American military as they dispense their duties... let's hope that deaths amongst our military and the Iraqis are kept to a bare minimum... and let's hope that the inevitable September 11th re-runs in the USA do not result in the deaths of too many thousands of Americans...

Times ahead will indeed be challenging times... times in which the USA will see first hand repercussions of her actions... let us not be under any illusions...

God Bless all Elitetrader Brethren, and please stay safe and vigilant...

#24     Mar 17, 2003
  4. Both Iraq and the Middle East as a whole will be a better place in a year from now because of this action by some guys with big cajones. Bush will go down in History for liberating Iraq and giving some sanity to the middle east.

#25     Mar 17, 2003

5. oh brother...

#26     Mar 17, 2003
  6. This may be the first ( and last) time i ever agree with Candle...well thought out though and i apologize for my earlier reference to yellow fin tuna...peace

#27     Mar 17, 2003
  7. Quote from aphexcoil:

Brethren Candle,

If you ever need a place to chill in northern MD, come party at my new place. Let's crack open a fresh 6-pack and watch some basketball and forget about these nasty times right now.

No matter what happens, I've always got your back brotha
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....can't he get you from behind once in awhile????:D

#28     Mar 17, 2003
  8. msfe

msfe

MondoTrader:`Both Iraq and the Middle East as a whole will be a better place in a year from now because of this action by some guys with big cajones. Bush will go down in History for liberating Iraq and giving some sanity to the middle east.´

bwahahaha - good 1 !!!

#29     Mar 17, 2003

9. LOL, i think candle would rather recieve than give:D

#30     Mar 17, 2003