wanted: TradingZoo course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by carcanaques, Feb 23, 2008.

1. HG, speaking of that, here's a gem from this very thread (page 3) -

:eek: :eek: :eek:

He's into the kinky stuff it seems.

#61     Feb 25, 2008
  2. Well that sure does explain quite a bit. Oh well, I guess don't ask, don't tell doesn't apply to him.

#62     Feb 25, 2008

3. LOLOLOL

#63     Feb 25, 2008
  4. I am pleased to report the Reaver's defamatory "review" of Mirus which was nothing but a pack of lies to hurt Mirus' business has been removed by the mods.

It was a punkass petty thing to do in the first place to settle an old score against one of the most reputable firms in the business. What do you expect from an uneducated 26 year old who also proudly told the world he ripped off GI Bill funds. :eek:

#64     Feb 26, 2008
  5. Hey I was only basing my statements off your word, so go ahead and call it a lie if you want! If you would like to re-read the thread from the beginning to see that I am right, be my guest. I can't help it that your testimony is untrustworthy.

Thanks for coming out.

Please stop sending me PM's by the way. It's disturbing after the whole describing your self as "a snobby french homosexual who wants to play titty twister".

HG and Brownsfan have noticed it too.

#65     Feb 26, 2008
  6. Good to know we got the Trading Zoo snake-oilers out of here again, at least for the time being.

#66     Feb 27, 2008
  7. poker_t

poker_t

I'm also interested in this course. If someone has it to offer, please send me a message or email.

Thanks!

#67     Jul 25, 2008