wanted: TradingZoo course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by carcanaques, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hey flut,

If you have a few minutes to spare, look at Reavers posting history. Only a 26 year old immature boy would spend the better part of his life yanking his chain about Timmany. Reaver doesn't trade anything except barbs with other people, as he did with you. He's a punk. His journal is a joke. No trading blotter, no P&L, no nothing.

Fortunately, the overwhelming majority of the courageous men and women who serve(d) in the military are honest and trustworthy. Very few even think about stealing money from the government, let alone do it as Reaver has.

So sad to see a young life go astray.

#51     Feb 25, 2008
  2. By the way meatfluttrader, I am far from anything resembling a know-it-all trader (or person in general)....

But just like a trade..if I see something I like...I go for it. I look for the signs that a set up is forming and make the move.

Hey sometimes we can be wrong. I still doubt I am wrong on this one though.

#52     Feb 25, 2008
  3. LOL You're a clown. Why haven't you called the VA yet? Why are they not arresting me???

I'm waiting. Put up or shut up.

#53     Feb 25, 2008
  4. Your gamble with the GI Bill funds was a major blunder because of your GREED and it will come back to bite you in the ass. What did you see setting up before you embarked on the fraudulent scheme? A few extra bucks in an already undercapitalized trading account?

And to think you dragged your loved one into this mess as an accomplice. What were you thinking?

#54     Feb 25, 2008
  5. Damn, get over it and get on with your life. You've become so obsessed I am beginning to think you're in love with him.

#55     Feb 25, 2008
  6. I did call and did my civic duty. It's out of my hands now.

Again, I wish you all the luck in the world on this. Honestly.

#56     Feb 25, 2008
  7. I feel badly for this young man who took a wrong turn on the road to life and now arrogantly flaunts his discretions.

Now go leave and mind your own business if you don't like what you read here.

#57     Feb 25, 2008
  8. Yes, you feel so badly you supposedly reported him to our government. Your concern is very obvious.

Seriously, just admit you are a secret admirer, send him some flowers, and see where it goes. I can tell you where it will go, but you should at least give it a try so you can move on to your next victim.

#58     Feb 25, 2008
  9. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Punks like Reaver have to be put in their place. They undermine the moral fiber of our society and set a lousy example to our children.

Whatever he gets, he deserves. If I didn't do my duty, some else would. It was merely a matter of time.

Maybe I'll bring him some flowers at the brig, but I don't think his punishment will be that severe. At least I hope it isn't.

#59     Feb 25, 2008
  10. My favorite flowers are Stargazer Lilies! Hint Hint :p

That way I can give them to my wife and say they're from me. ha ha ha

Yeah carcanaques, You're not my type. Sorry to say.

#60     Feb 25, 2008